Warming Cabinet Forums

Updated  Mar 26 2024
1 Reply

trying to order fan parts for Getinge 5624 serial # J064108

Equipment: j064108

RE: Getinge - 5624
Updated  Jan 26 2024
1 Reply

Looking at a DC250 blanket warmer and getting error code ES11. Followed troubleshooting ideas of checking the pad sensor and connections, no luck. Any other suggestions? 

RE: Enthermics - DC250
2 Replies

Hello to All,

We have this Kendro unit (made in 2003). First the door did not move with the remote control but worked with the mechanical "pilot switch". After a while it did not want to move much with the "pilot switch" either: upon switching the door moved only a few inches and stopped. So the "pilot switch" had to be pushed several times to move the door up and down completely. Now, the door does not even move  with the "pilot switch". 

I have checked the DC motor of the door, it uses about 800mA at 36Volt. It seems OK. The door seems to move without any noise so the mechanism seems OK. too.

The PSU that gives the 48V seems to be working, I put a 500mA load to the output the 48V and it was stable.

There are two boxes, one for the 48V and one for the other Voltages. The 48V is going through that bigger PCB.

Does anyone have a hint what to check on the PCB? I was not able to find any faulty component, and the 48V is not going down to the "pilot switch" or the motor.

I would like to get a wiring diagram for the PCBs. (The service manual is not dealing with any of the PCBs.)

Is there a manual where all the switches of the door are listed with their right ON/OFF states? (It is possible that one of the switvhes of the door is faulty or someone moved it accidentally so it is just not in the right state now.)

I appreciate any help...

Thanks,

Aron

Equipment: Kendro HERAsafe KS/KSP

RE: Thermo Scientific - HERAsafe
Updated  Oct 12 2023
1 Reply

Can someone tell me how to change the temperature display from Celsius to Fahrenheit?

RE: Blickman - 7924TS
Updated  Oct 6 2023
1 Reply

Need manual or PDF file of instructions

Equipment: Getinge 5624

Updated  Apr 5 2023
1 Reply

can i get a manual

Equipment: Enthermics - EC770

RE: Enthermics - EC770
Updated  Feb 22 2023
2 Replies

I am needing a copy of the service manual mainly the wiring diagram

Equipment: Getinge - 5624

3 Replies

I have a 20 year old warmer that has a temperature limit of 98 degrees. The original spec for the unit was 120 degrees, but it will not go above body temperature regardless of where the dial is set. between 60 and 98 degrees it operates correctly. There is no obvious physical limitation on the dial or rheostat or indication on the warmer that it has an upper limit other than the original. I can see nothing in the manual on a way of modifying the limiter. The backside of the control area looks untouched. My customer wants the warmer to function as per its original spec. Any suggestions?

RE: Olympic Medical - Warmette Model 48
Updated  Jan 4 2023
1 Reply

Does anyone have a copy of the Blanket Warmer QDJ04 maintenance manual, let me know, Thanks.

RE: STERIS - QDJ04
Updated  Dec 12 2022
2 Replies

I am looking for a source to order door hinges for Natus Olympic Warmette Model 48 ?

Equipment: Natus Olympic Warmette Model 48

RE: Olympic Medical - Warmette Model 48

Ask a Question

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree