Patient, Forced-Air Forums

1 Reply

Bair Hugger 775 while set at 38 deg C, the display will read correctly Then jump to 70, 77, 7=,7> randomly. After a bit of time it might come back to the correct temp display, sometimes I have to reset the unit. New filter and new hose installed, tried two different new hoses, same effect. When it does read in range, I seem to be chasing the offsett. One time its too high, then I reset the unit and then it will be too low.  I am really thinking control board... but I cannot find just a control board for sale anywhere. 

RE: Arizant - Bair Hugger Model 775
Updated  Jun 22 2022
1 Reply

hello i would require the ce and fda certificate for warmtouch wt6000 warming system

RE: Medtronic - WarmTouch WT 6000 Warming Unit
Updated  Nov 1 2021
1 Reply

How can I fix this error code issue?

RE: Arizant - Bair Hugger Model 750
Added  Jun 25 2021
0 Replies

Does anyone know who sell the key pad overlay?

RE: Arizant - Bair Hugger Model 505
Updated  May 20 2021
1 Reply

I would like to view the instructions for use. specifically looking at how long a patient can be on the cooling blanket

RE: Gaymar - Medi Therm MTA-4700
Updated  Dec 17 2020
Updated  Apr 14 2020
2 Replies

I am looking for the Arizant Bair Hugger 500/OR Service Manual but i keep getting the 505 manual. Wher can i get the 500/OR service manual.

RE: Arizant - Bair Hugger 500/OR
3 Replies

I am trying to find the part # for a replacement front membrane for a Bair Hugger model 775. I cant find it in the service or operator manual and I tried PartSource without any luck. Any help is appreciated. Thank you!

RE: Arizant - Bair Hugger Model 775
Updated  Dec 19 2019
2 Replies

I have a 505 unit that only has 1.6 hours on it. When plugged in, the blower immediately starts and I am unable to get it to go into standby mode. In other words, the blower will never shut off. Any ideas?

RE: Arizant - Bair Hugger Model 505
Updated  Sep 9 2019
10 Replies

Hallo my Name is Patrick, i Need a servicemanual for the WT6000 Warmtouch. Have anyone this ?

RE: Medtronic - WarmTouch WT 6000 Warming Unit

Ask a Question

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree