Warming/Cooling Unit Forums

0 Replies

Has anyone got an error code EE0.2 Snap Disc Remove from service. Any suggestions if you have?

RE: Cincinnati Sub-Zero - Blanketrol III
Updated  Jan 26 2024
1 Reply

Dear sir this error mean an problem by the pump ...i replaced the pump with the same part but the problem is ...new pump hase tow wire ...old one hase 3 wire ...how i can solve this problem please

RE: Sorin Group - 3T Heater-Cooler System
Updated  Apr 26 2023
1 Reply

Not getting on

Equipment: Maquet Jostra HCU 30

RE: MAQUET - HEATER-COOLER UNIT HCU 30
2 Replies

Hey guys, 

I'm looking to order a replacement threaded to barb nylon fitting for Blanketrol III, the one that goes from the out on the flow switch. Does anyone know where I can order one? 

Equipment: Cincinnati Sub-Zero - Blanketrol III

RE: Cincinnati Sub-Zero - Blanketrol III
Updated  Apr 13 2022
2 Replies

My unit will not start up. The fuse on the power distribution board is in tact. Where else should I look?

RE: Sorin Group - 3T Heater-Cooler System
Added  Mar 24 2022
0 Replies

Hi, I have a device and I would very much like to buy Blankets - heavy duty, reusable polymer for this device - HP7010 (64 x 175cm Adult) - HP7020 (64 x 84cm Pediatric) I bought it from Stryker, but now I can't get it anywhere. Will you help please Thanks, Jerry jsuhaj@medsol.cz

RE: Gaymar - Medi Therm MTA 7900
1 Reply

Need manual specifcic to cleaning guidelines

RE: Terumo - HX2
Updated  Oct 27 2021
2 Replies

Can you please tell me the cost of this blanket? I work at the WNYVA Hospital in Buffalo. Thank you.

RE: Cincinnati Sub-Zero - Gelli-Roll Blanket
Updated  Aug 21 2021
Updated  Aug 4 2021
1 Reply

does any one have the bios factory / default password to set up the unit once the cmos battery has been replaced in the control panel

RE: Medivance - Arctic Sun 5000

Ask a Question

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree