We have Error code 30 . Also urgently need service manual

RE: Sorin Group - 3T Heater-Cooler System
Updated  Jul 23 2019
1 Reply

can anyone guide error 21 on patient side. looking for service manual

RE: Sorin Group - 3T Heater-Cooler System
Updated  Apr 19 2019
1 Reply

Hot solenoid is not being powered, cold solenoid and compressor still remain connected yet when temperature set point is setted 42 degree.

RE: Gaymar - Medi Therm MTA 6900
Updated  Apr 4 2019
1 Reply

Hello, this model in the market more than 10 years. If anyone has information regarding its spare part availability or EOL/EOS status? Thanks!

RE: Cincinnati Sub-Zero - Hemotherm 400MR
Updated  Dec 4 2018
3 Replies

I am needing a POWER PC BOARD ASSEMBLY (PN: 10528-000) for a GayMar Medi-Therm III. Do you guys happen to carry that part?

RE: Gaymar - Med-Therm III
1 Reply

Hi, i need service manual please for sarns 11160. Thanks

RE: Terumo - Sarns 11160
1 Reply

All, One of my techs have been checking these and the temps are just a bit low and out of tolerance. There doesn't seem to be any calibration procedures, so does that require a board change?

RE: Cincinnati Sub-Zero - Norm-O-Temp
Updated  Jun 26 2018
2 Replies

Unit is circulating water through pads. Propeller is running fine. But, when we boot up the unit it says Bad Flow Switch. Any Suggestions?

RE: Cincinnati Sub-Zero - Blanketrol III
Updated  Mar 26 2018
2 Replies

not cooling. need a diagram of the equipment.

RE: Terumo - Sarns 11160
0 Replies

Would anyone have an operators manual for the older TCM. This system is the one where the power and compressor switches are on the front panel too besides the regular ones on the side. Any help is appreciated. Thank you.

RE: Terumo - TCM II

Ask a Question

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree