Warming/Cooling Unit Forums

Updated  May 11 2017
3 Replies

I have here a unit that alarms when it is plugged in, where it is switched on or not. All of the control panel buttons are working, except when "Silence Alarm" is pressed the device continues to alarm. Does anyone know why this is?

RE: Cincinnati Sub-Zero - Blanketrol II
Added  May 8 2017
0 Replies

How often do you suggest checking the chlorine levels on the Turumo HX2?

RE: Terumo - HX2
Added  Mar 18 2017
0 Replies

Good Day Everyone! i would like to ask if anyone here have an idea regarding the error on the 3T heater-cooler system? the error is EE4. also please send me a copy of the service manual of this unit. i only have the user manual and i need to know the corresponding error codes. Thank you and Best regards.

RE: Sorin Group - 3T Heater-Cooler System
Updated  Mar 15 2017
1 Reply

Colud you please send me the servisse manual of this system?

RE: MAQUET - HEATER-COOLER UNIT HCU 30
Added  Feb 27 2017
0 Replies

How much the price of this heater-cooler product?

RE: Cincinnati Sub-Zero - 400 CE Hemotherm
Added  Feb 24 2017
0 Replies

Where can I purchase Parts for this machine? Are there other sources besides the OEM? Will the OEM sell to an ISO?

RE: Cincinnati Sub-Zero - Hemotherm 400MR
Added  Feb 9 2017
0 Replies

Are perfusionists able to run normothermic patient oxygenator blood temp at same time as cold cardioplegia How many hookup ports are available on the Cincinnati Sub Zero 400 CE heater cooler?

RE: Cincinnati Sub-Zero - 400 CE Hemotherm
1 Reply

Unit was reported to shut off during operation. to test this, I set unit to run at lowest set point to cool all the way down, then set to highest setting to heat all the way up, planning to run this cycle 3 times to verify operation in Manual mode. During the 2nd heat up, the unit tripped the circuit breaker that it was hooked up to. Any ideas of what to check or replace?

RE: Cincinnati Sub-Zero - Blanketrol III
9 Replies

Does anyone know where I can find a operators and or service manual for a SARNS- Terumo Heater/Cooler unit?

RE: Terumo - Sarns 11160
Updated  Dec 22 2016
1 Reply

Has anyone ever experienced the water flow not cycling but flowing out of each end.

Unit is in field , just trying to uncover before servicing.

Thanks.

RE: Gaymar - Medi Therm MTA 6900

Ask a Question

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree