Washer/Decontaminator Forums

Added  Feb 1 2023
0 Replies

Does anyone have a service passcode for this washer? I need to reset the service timer.

Equipment: Steelco DS1000

RE: Steelco - DS 1000
1 Reply

How many amps does this equipment use

Equipment: Nanosonics - trophon2

RE: Nanosonics - trophon2
Added  Dec 29 2022
0 Replies

WHAT IS THIS ERROR NL02

Updated  Nov 2 2022
3 Replies

gives me error of the flow sensor of the detergent tank (the sensor I tested with the oscilloscope and it works), how can I calibrate the sensor?, you need the service password but the assistance tells me that they must intervene, someone can tell me the password? Thank you.

RE: Getinge - 46 Series
Updated  Oct 28 2022
2 Replies

Does anyone have the Trophon 2 service software?

Updated  Jul 18 2022
1 Reply

The device was recently calibrated but it needs to be moved to a new location. Will it need to be re-calibrated or are there other steps to follow?

RE: Nanosonics - Trophon EPR
Added  Jun 21 2022
0 Replies

Bonjour à tous Quelquun aurait-il le manuel technique de cette machine.?? Ça me marque Error >> message >> nr dosage Bien cordialement

RE: BHT - INNOVA M4
Updated  Apr 22 2022
2 Replies

Good Afternoon Biomeds, I was called for our TEE Clean failing the cycle during the air filter change. The temperature switches were tripped which I corrected. Tech support recommended leaving the shunt in place and entering the info off of the new filter to prevent wasting a filter. As it was running the 5 rinse cycles, it made it through the 4, then on the 5th, it would fill the reservoir and then the water would not circulate (with the pump running) nor drain. Tech support wants me to send it in for repair and I would like to avoid doing that. Does anybody have any other useful troubleshooting advice or a service manual which would help with troubleshooting this device? Thank you in advance for any help.

RE: CS Medical - TEEClean Automated TEE Probe Cleaner Disinfector
Added  Mar 21 2022
0 Replies

Block E37 Error ,CANserialconnec. What could be the main issue and its troubleshooting steps.

RE: Steelco - DS610
Added  Mar 21 2022
0 Replies

Block E37 Error ,CANserialconnec. What could be the main issue and its troubleshooting steps.

RE: Steelco - DS610

Ask a Question

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree