Washer/Decontaminator Forums

Updated  Jul 18 2022
1 Reply

The device was recently calibrated but it needs to be moved to a new location. Will it need to be re-calibrated or are there other steps to follow?

RE: Nanosonics - Trophon EPR
Added  Jun 21 2022
0 Replies

Bonjour à tous Quelquun aurait-il le manuel technique de cette machine.?? Ça me marque Error >> message >> nr dosage Bien cordialement

RE: BHT - INNOVA M4
Updated  Apr 22 2022
2 Replies

Good Afternoon Biomeds, I was called for our TEE Clean failing the cycle during the air filter change. The temperature switches were tripped which I corrected. Tech support recommended leaving the shunt in place and entering the info off of the new filter to prevent wasting a filter. As it was running the 5 rinse cycles, it made it through the 4, then on the 5th, it would fill the reservoir and then the water would not circulate (with the pump running) nor drain. Tech support wants me to send it in for repair and I would like to avoid doing that. Does anybody have any other useful troubleshooting advice or a service manual which would help with troubleshooting this device? Thank you in advance for any help.

RE: CS Medical - TEEClean Automated TEE Probe Cleaner Disinfector
Added  Mar 21 2022
0 Replies

Block E37 Error ,CANserialconnec. What could be the main issue and its troubleshooting steps.

RE: Steelco - DS610
Added  Mar 21 2022
0 Replies

Block E37 Error ,CANserialconnec. What could be the main issue and its troubleshooting steps.

Added  Mar 21 2022
0 Replies

Added  Mar 18 2022
0 Replies

the typhoon bedpan washer gives me an error F1 of temperature probe. I changed it but it continues to go into alarm. the problem is on the board. someone can tell me how to enter the service and return to factory settings?. I can't find the code to enter level D someone can tell me the code?

RE: Arjo - Typhoon
0 Replies

Good Morning, We have had a water pipe break in the ceiling and flood one of our Hamo LS-2000 washers. It took out the Infra Controller and possible the PU as well. I have found a used unit for parts but was wondering if the Infra Controller needs to be programmed is there anyone that can program it or give me information on doing it myself. It has a coin cell battery to maintain program but i'm afraid it might be dead. I'm going from a PU3000 to the older style PU. I would also like a wiring diagram if anyone has one to share. I have the maintenance service manual but its not that great. Please contact me if anyone has some help and information on this matter. I greatly appreciate any and all help. Thanks David

RE: STERIS - HAMO LS2000
Updated  Dec 29 2021
1 Reply

Do you have the user manual for the Steris 5052?

RE: STERIS - Amsco 5052
0 Replies

Good afternoon, I need help urgently. The bio security cabinet Bioquell Microflow Class 2 displays the following message: Fan 100%, Battery Fail. I found an open fan fuse and already replaced it, now the fan works as soon as it is connected to power. I think the internal battery on the main board will need to be replaced. I don't know if I am correct and if after that I should go into some mode to clean up the error. Thank you.

RE: Bioquell - Microflow Class II

Ask a Question

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree