Washer/Decontaminator Forums

Updated  Feb 27 2024
2 Replies

looking for the manual

Equipment: steris amsco 444 washer

RE: STERIS - Reliance 444 Series
Added  Dec 14 2023
0 Replies

hello, we are having problems adjusting the parameters of one of the machine's programs and in order to do so we need the programming password, we've tried getting help from pretty much everywhere but to no avail. if anyone knows it could you share it? it would be greatly appreciated
thank you!

RE: Getinge - 46 Series
Added  Dec 14 2023
0 Replies

hello, we are having problems adjusting the parameters of one of the machine's programs and in order to do so we need the programming password, we've tried getting help from pretty much everywhere but to no avail. if anyone knows it could you share it? it would be greatly appreciated
thank you!

Updated  Nov 29 2023
1 Reply

Getting erro code 11030 low temp chamber. Phase washing 1. What could be causing that error?

RE: Getinge - 8666
Added  Sep 25 2023
0 Replies

Somtimes getting a blank alarm at the end of the cycle. Can clear it and continue. does anyone know what is causing this?

Equipment: STERIS - Amsco 5052

RE: STERIS - Amsco 5052
Updated  May 12 2023
1 Reply

Hello, what causes the machine to not finish a complete cycle. 

RE: Lancer - 1600 TISS/TIDPSS
Added  May 10 2023
0 Replies

Can anyone answer a question about the printout on these units. Staff wants it to display actual elapsed time/actual temp on each printout. Right now it just basically says cycle passed. 

RE: CS Medical - TD 100 Automated TEE Probe Disinfector
1 Reply

Does anyone have information relating to the PPM requirements for the EDT4 please including frequency and parts needed? Thank you.

RE: Olympus - ETD4
Updated  Feb 23 2023
2 Replies

Hello friends, I have a problem with this washer and must calibrate it, but to do that I need the service password, can someone share it to me please? Thanks in advance

Added  Feb 16 2023
0 Replies

I need a wiring diagram for this unit

Equipment: Getinge - 4656

RE: Getinge - 4656

Ask a Question

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree