Washer/Decontaminator Forums

0 Replies

STERIS - Amsco 3052
During Instrument cycle on Wash 2, chemical used was Detergent. While injecting, washer alarmed "16. Chemical Injected Volume Too Low." The alarm would pop up in the middle of the day, which made me believe that it wasn't a check valve issue next to float sensor for the chemicals. I replaced all hoses for the Knight peristaltic pumps and added silicone grease. I disassembled all valves and flow sensors to check its condition (all seemed in good condition), so I was thinking that it would be a faulty intermittent flow sensor on detergent valve. I also calibrated volume delivery accuracy for all pumps, and yet it failed with the same alarm. I recently replaced detergent valve with an upgraded kit (Chemical Valve Installation PN: 10094478). It ran fine for a week and now the error came back. Has anyone ever encountered the same issue? Any suggestion would help!

RE: STERIS - Amsco 3052
Updated  Nov 27 2019
3 Replies

Nanosonics - Trophon EPR
Showing an error message with error code DVF 0008, went thru all troubleshooting message. it continues with system failure. Do we need to send out for maintenance.

RE: Nanosonics - Trophon EPR
1 Reply

STERIS - Reliance 333 Series

We need the reset procedure to clear the Maintenance Code #3 reminder. Steris will not provide this information and says we have to purchase the manual.

They will sell the PMs kits, but will not tell you how to reset reminders.

RE: STERIS - Reliance 333 Series
6 Replies

Amsco - Reliance 570
Hi I need to know if i'm missing anything... I'm geeting 120v at the power supply and 5vdc out of power supply. I checked all fuses but the control never turns on in the front of the washer. Is there anything else that can shutdown the control on this control ( thermal switch, overload). Does someone have this control box for sale? Is there a retrofit kit to replace the control? Thanks!

RE: Amsco - Reliance 570
Added  Aug 25 2019
0 Replies

Getinge - 88 Turbo
I got a 88 turbo that pops breakers 14 and 15 at the same time , cycle time remaining 5 min. Replaced dryer fans and still happens. its intermittent, happens randomly once or twice a week. anyone have had this before? tech support wasn't much help.

RE: Getinge - 88 Turbo
Updated  Aug 19 2019
1 Reply

STERIS - Amsco 3052
Does anyone have a service manual they can email me please! My email is tkussmaul@centeronesc.com, Thanks!!!

RE: STERIS - Amsco 3052
Updated  Jul 18 2019
2 Replies

Electrolux - WB4130H
looking Service manual/Schematic Diagram for WB 4130H laundry washing machine ,,,plz email soft copy at tayiajee@gmail.com ..thanks for all

RE: Electrolux - WB4130H
Updated  Jul 16 2019
2 Replies

STERIS - Amsco 5052
What is the service code for 5052 washer

RE: STERIS - Amsco 5052
Updated  May 30 2019
4 Replies

STERIS - Reliance Vision Single Chamber
Hello, I am having a very strange issue with one of my Vision washers. Twice tonight I have gotten calls with the customer stating that the chamber is overfilling and having nearly two feet of water in it. I have tested the water level sensors in service mode and through running cycles. They are working fine. The pneumatics are opening the drain valve fine, drain line doesn't seem to be clogged, drain filter isn't dirty, water inlet valves aren't leaking. Everything checks out. However, both times that I have come in, the rack in the chamber has been empty, and the water has been completely clear. No chemicals or anything. So basically I'm wondering if there is any possible way of this happening without someone overfilling the chamber in service mode, as some of our staff unfortunately know the service passwords. Any help would be greatly appreciated, thank you.

RE: STERIS - Reliance Vision Single Chamber
Updated  Mar 12 2019
1 Reply

Nanosonics - Trophon EPR
I turn on the equipment and the warm up process begins. before it completes the process I get an error message of DGW8028 can someone tell me what this error means?

RE: Nanosonics - Trophon EPR

Ask a Question

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree