Washer/Decontaminator Forums

Added  Oct 15 2021
0 Replies

Does anyone have the service manual to the PW41 biorad microplate washer? I would really appreciate it. Thank you!

RE: Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc. - PW 41
Updated  Oct 12 2021
1 Reply

Does any one have a PDF for the instruction manual or IFUs for this equipment? I need to know the proper upkeep for when the state comes through. This is quiet a headache! Someone must have thrown them out.

RE: STERIS - Reliance 120L
Updated  Sep 8 2021
1 Reply

How to PM a trophon EPR

RE: Nanosonics - Trophon EPR
Updated  Aug 26 2021
2 Replies

Anyone know the cost of pm parts on these units per year? Even ballpark will work. Thanks

RE: STERIS - SYSTEM 1E
Updated  Aug 9 2021
1 Reply

I need belimed WD 200 technical document, Need Help,

RE: Belimed - WD 200
Updated  Jul 9 2021
2 Replies

Getinge 9100E series Looking for the 8 inch hose that vents to moisture out of the building. Getinge has a 3 week lead time. Anyone know of a parts supplier? Thanks. Mike

RE: Getinge - 9100
Updated  Jul 9 2021
1 Reply

Im looking for reorder numbers for the printer ribbon and printer paper

RE: Getinge - 46 Series
Updated  Jun 21 2021
2 Replies

Anyone have a description of error dgw8000?

Added  May 28 2021
0 Replies

Can anti-stress mats wash in the CS 750?

RE: Belimed - CS 750
0 Replies

What is the process for cleaning the Trophon 2 unit itself? I read mild soapy water , but also read disinfecting wipes. How often do you use the mild soapy water and how often do you disinfect the outside and inside of the unit? Also, how do you open the unit once you have turned if off and it has cool down?

Ask a Question

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree