Washer/Decontaminator Forums

Updated  Mar 26 2024
1 Reply

RE: TROPHON EPR N100010

I am trying to prepare two generation I machines (2012, 2014) for resale and require the cycle count so that the buyer will be able to predict the next PM.  I assume the cycles should be info that can be viewed using sequenced keying on bootup, but there are no directions in the user manual and nothing I have tried has worked so far.  The boot up initial display shows only S/N and software info.   Both machines pass their self texts and proceed into the purge cycle where they continue unless powered down.  Both seem to complete an initial stage of purging after about 15 minutes and then shift into something pretty much the same after a couple of seconds of what sounds like electronic switching.

What I would like is:

* directions for the cycle recall sequence or whatever process is required to find the cycle count;

* an indication of what the normal purging process is and how it might be controlled or prompted to complete while the device is dry and self testing

Thanks

Bruce Raynor

Equipment: TROPHON EPR

RE: Nanosonics - Trophon EPR
Updated  Feb 27 2024
2 Replies

looking for the manual

Equipment: steris amsco 444 washer

RE: STERIS - Reliance 444 Series
Updated  Nov 29 2023
1 Reply

Getting erro code 11030 low temp chamber. Phase washing 1. What could be causing that error?

RE: Getinge - 8666
Updated  May 12 2023
1 Reply

Hello, what causes the machine to not finish a complete cycle. 

RE: Lancer - 1600 TISS/TIDPSS
1 Reply

Does anyone have information relating to the PPM requirements for the EDT4 please including frequency and parts needed? Thank you.

RE: Olympus - ETD4
Updated  Feb 23 2023
2 Replies

Hello friends, I have a problem with this washer and must calibrate it, but to do that I need the service password, can someone share it to me please? Thanks in advance

RE: Getinge - 46 Series
Updated  Jan 21 2023
1 Reply

Dryer fans not activating, I manually turned them on on service mode, and I have no power going to them, can anyone help. Fyi, Getinge tech support was unable to help me with this problem.

Equipment: Getinge - 8666

RE: Getinge - 8666
1 Reply

How many amps does this equipment use

Equipment: Nanosonics - trophon2

RE: Nanosonics - trophon2
Updated  Dec 22 2022
1 Reply

Does anyone have a service passcode for a DS1000?

Equipment: Steelco DS 1000

RE: Steelco - DS 1000
Updated  Nov 2 2022
4 Replies

gives me error of the flow sensor of the detergent tank (the sensor I tested with the oscilloscope and it works), how can I calibrate the sensor?, you need the service password but the assistance tells me that they must intervene, someone can tell me the password? Thank you.

RE: Getinge - 46 Series

Ask a Question

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree