R/F Systems Forums

Added  Apr 27 2023
0 Replies

I just need to know what the FOVs are for Normal, Mag 1, Mag 2, Mag 3 if anyone happens to know.

RE: Siemens - AXIOM Luminos TF
Added  Apr 6 2023
0 Replies

Bonjour J'ai un problème avec le SIEMENS x-ray Iconos r100 et j'aimerais obtenir le manuel de service ou de l'aide pour résoudre les prochaines erreurs

(err 007/034 Dispositivo bloqueado des/con) et

(err 222/034 Girar emisor rayos xa posicion 0 Deg)

(err 376/033 Radiacion bloqueada des/con.)

(se tromper

Equipment: Siemens iconos r100

RE: Siemens - AXIOM Iconos R100
Added  Feb 28 2023
0 Replies

please help how to fix error code 0317 48

RE: Siemens - AXIOM Iconos R100
Added  Feb 20 2023
0 Replies

I need service manual of Toshiba KXO15R, thank you

RE: Toshiba - KXO 15R
0 Replies

Hello, I am looking for Shimadzu P324DK tube replacement(alternative type). Do you know what tube can replace this one, even without tube housing(only to reload the tube) ? Thank you in advance

RE: Shimadzu - FLEXAVISION F3
0 Replies

Hello, Can anyone help me with a problem? the screen show the following msg '' Image intensifier or camera not read. may someone guide me how to fix this problem. thanks in advance

RE: Philips - DuoDiagnost
0 Replies

when power up unit All LEDs on control panel are glow up and at the generator side all boards "Red lEDS" are glow up. except the led on the 102 Universal I/O Interface it still ON and all leds are turn off except the led on 102 Universal I/O Interface. When i expose with free cassette every thing is ok but when i try to use the bucky it be ready but there is no exposer I need Service manual too Thanks

Equipment: Philips - Optimus 50

RE: Philips - Optimus 50
Added  Dec 19 2022
0 Replies

Generator error 3601163 is being triggered everytime I try to use the large focal spot. I already measured resistance and continuity directly into the tube and also in the generator side to make sure cables are ok as well. They are just fine. I also did what the manual says, I replaced the heater board and it is still the same. Does anyone have a recommendation?

RE: GE HealthCare - Precision 500 D
Updated  Dec 7 2022
1 Reply

Looking for a description of the LEDs on D12, particularly V28

Equipment: Siemens - AXIOM Luminos TF

RE: Siemens - AXIOM Luminos TF
Added  Oct 6 2022
0 Replies

I am looking for troubleshooting advise for the IITV not ready

Equipment: Philips - MultiDiagnost Eleva FD

RE: Philips - MultiDiagnost Eleva FD

Ask a Question

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree