Microscope-Surgical Forums

0 Replies

Moller-Wedel - Which company is the Turkey distributor of the MÖLLER 20-1000 device ?

RE: Moller-Wedel - MÖLLER 20-1000
0 Replies

Hello, I was hoping to find a full service manual in english for the Zeiss opmi vario 700 with a display screen added 2014 model in english. We have a unit the was shipped to us unassembled and we wanted to make sure that before assembly there aren't any parts missing and everything is assembled and installed as it should be before use. If anyone has a full english service manual for the unit kindly do share it. And thank you.

RE: ZEISS - OPMI VARIO 700
Added  Oct 12 2022
0 Replies

I have a lumera I microscope and my stereo coaxial illumination(red reflex) is almost out of the field due to decentration. I would like to know if there is something I could do?

RE: ZEISS - OPMI Lumera S7
Updated  Jul 22 2022
1 Reply

how to replace gas spring in the arm what is the part number

Equipment: Leica Microsystems - Wild M690

RE: Leica Microsystems - Wild M690
0 Replies

Dear all! Hope you’re doing well and staying safe. I was wondering if any one has a PDF copy of ZEISS OPMI Pentero Service Manual, so that it could be shared with me. Thank you all! Shahab

RE: ZEISS - OPMI Pentero
Updated  Jul 11 2022
3 Replies

I am looking to find a pic of the bulb socket compartment. There seems to be no lace for the bulb to plug into on this scope. It ido an S-21 base.

RE: ZEISS - OPMI 1 FC
Updated  Jun 14 2022
1 Reply

Dear forum members! I would appreciate if I could get a service manual or drawings of: Base f20 of LEICA M400 E. The microscope base weight was released. This can be helpful. Regards Jean-Marc

RE: Leica Microsystems - M400 E
7 Replies

Was looking for information on zeiss 30 sl/m device but site seems dead

RE: ZEISS - 30SL-M

Ask a Question

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree