Microscope-Surgical Forums

Updated  Jul 31 2020
2 Replies

Please my Zeiss S4 foot switch does not work can anyone help

RE: ZEISS - Opmi CS-S4
Updated  Jul 28 2020
2 Replies

Has anyone had Error E1 ... what was the cause? How was it fixed? Cheers.

RE: ZEISS - NC-4
Updated  Jun 11 2020
1 Reply

Hello. I can't find lens F-250 mm for microscope Karl Kaps Som 62. Does anyone know where I can get it or replace it with another manufacturer ?

RE: Karl Kaps - SOM 62 Opthal
Updated  Jun 8 2020
1 Reply

Hello. I can't find lens F-250 mm for microscope Karl Kaps Som 62. Does anyone know where I can get it or replace it with another manufacturer ?

RE: Karl Kaps - SOM 62 Opthal
Added  Jun 3 2020
0 Replies

Hi Guys, i wonder if any of you with experience with this unit can help. a surgeon in a clinic has got in contact with the following complaints abut this unit 1. "the focus of the oculus between right and left is not in sync" 2. "the focus is two diopters out" is there an internal adjustment that can be made to adjust the focus? best regards, GWM365

RE: ZEISS - OPMI VISU 160
Added  May 13 2020
0 Replies

Hi, Is it possible to do the zoom manually of the Microscope Leica wild  M 690 ? Please

RE: Leica Microsystems - Wild M690
Updated  Apr 30 2020
2 Replies

Does anyone have a good source for Nikon microscope parts? We are looking for replacement objectives and a replacement stage for our lab microscope.

Updated  Apr 27 2020
1 Reply

Hello Does anyone have the instructions on how to access the internal optics on this microscope?

RE: ZEISS - OPMI CS-NC
Updated  Apr 8 2020
1 Reply

I would like to request the User and service manual for this system.

RE: Leica Microsystems - M720 OH5
1 Reply

Dear Users I plan to purchase a beam splitter (80-20) and relay lens in order to attach a black magic pro camera to my Zeiss Lumera T ophthalmic scope. Local zeiss rep informed me there are three types of relay lens (video objective lens) for c-mount: f60mm , f85mm , and f105mm. Which one should I choose? My preferred cameras is https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/1401512-REG/blackmagic_design_pocket_cinema_camera_4k.html I would be grateful for you help here. Many thanks.

RE: ZEISS - OPMI Lumera T

Ask a Question

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree