RE: Unisyn Medical Technologies, Inc. - FirstCall aPerio
Updated  Feb 7 2024
1 Reply

PM for a Fetal monitor

Equipment: Fluke Biomedical - PS320

RE: Fluke Biomedical - PS320
Updated  Jan 15 2024
1 Reply

I need equipment to PM dephibs,patient monitors, IV pumps, print PM stickers. Not sure if backpack comes with everything? I like the simplicity of Pronk. 

Equipment: Pronk Technologies - BMET Pack Pro

RE: Pronk Technologies - BMET Pack Pro
Added  Dec 29 2023
0 Replies

can you tell me where to find the package inserts for my reagents?

Equipment: Sysmex - XN-2000

RE: Sysmex - XN-2000
Added  Aug 24 2023
0 Replies

I need a service manual and software, which the company no longer has. Also, I may need a pump!

Equipment: Beckman Coulter Z1

RE: Beckman Coulter - Z1
Updated  May 22 2023
1 Reply

Pls send how much impulse 4000 asap

Equipment: Fluke biomedical- impulse 4000

RE: Fluke Biomedical - Impulse 4000
Updated  Apr 11 2023
2 Replies

I News to software for RESPICAL T-300

RE: Allied Healthcare Products - RespiCal T300
1 Reply

Recently I had to get the backup battery replaced and sent the unit to Toronto. It came back new battery but was not at all programmed. Using the manual I managed to do all the programming including the Date & Time as per Pg 2-3, but once the time is stored, the clock is the only thing not running/working. I now have to scratch out the last Date/Time I set and write the current information on the printout! Can anyone explain how I can fix or correct this problem . Steps followed on Pg 2-3 Setting Date & Time including pressing the switch on the side and 'Store' is done but the clock does not start to run! Thanks in advance

RE: Fluke Biomedical - medTester 5000C
0 Replies

Hello everyone, I need a copy of the online software in the floppy disk of the T300 analyzer, if you have it, please send it to me, thanks. daisizhou#sina.com (#=@)

RE: Allied Healthcare Products - RespiCal T300

Ask a Question

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree