Beds/Stretchers/Mattresses Forums

0 Replies

In our Rehabilitation Clinic 2 beds in the same room suddenly stopped working, both the hand control and the nurses control panel.

We have the beds since March 2018 and never had a problem.

Can you please help us with suggestions?

Kind regards,

Petra.

RE: LINET - Image 3
Updated  Apr 17 2024
1 Reply

Hi!  When lowering the bed, there was a table too close which prevented lowering.  After moving the table, none of the controls work.  I've unplugged and plugged back in but no response to button presses.  Is there a reset somewhere or have I fried the motor?

RE: Hillrom - Advanta P1600
Updated  Apr 10 2024
2 Replies

When trying to lower the bed, it goes into Trendelenberg instead. There is am orange light on next to the bed lower/raise

Equipment: Hillrom - CareAssist ES

RE: Hillrom - CareAssist ES
Updated  Mar 29 2024
2 Replies

I have a fleet of 1105s and a few other similar Stryker stretchers, when pumping the bed up they have become hard to pump. They will o up just the amount of force required to push down the pedal is increasing. I have lowered the beds and checked fluids and they leak as soon as I pull the plug so I don't see a leak issue (no leaks found n the cylinders) Is it necessary to remove the top to check the cylinders? I know its easier with the top off but I'm a one man shop s top removal is tough. 

Fluids levels look good.

No leaks detected on hydraulic. 

No binding in the pedal assembly's. 

If it was just 1 or 2 units I would replace the cylinders but it seems to be happening to a lot of them so I must be missing something. 

Thanks For any assist.

Equipment: Stryker 1105 Stretcher and more

Updated  Mar 15 2024
1 Reply

Foot hit floor when unmade chair, Any suggestion?

RE: Hillrom - TotalCare SpO2RT 2
Updated  Mar 15 2024
2 Replies

the brakes lock on both ends, but when you step on the side pedals the brakes will not engage and i cannot find and worn or bent parts . what would cause this and what needs replaced or adjusted ?

Equipment: stryker 1115 big wheel glideaway

Equipment: stryker 1115 big wheel glideaway

Added  Mar 12 2024
0 Replies

I have 2 hill rom advanta 2 beds that have no functions at all. Seems like it has no power. Any common issues??

Equipment: Hillrom - Advanta

RE: Hillrom - Advanta
Updated  Mar 4 2024
2 Replies

Where can I buy a SizeWise hand controller membrane?  

Equipment: Sizewise - Advantage

RE: Sizewise - Advantage
0 Replies

my remote is locked and with a solid light

RE: Invacare - Carroll CS7
Updated  Jan 24 2024
1 Reply

I need repair kit for 34 unit piston. The CrIb not working and need repair the piston, I need your help.

Equipment: ICC 411

RE: Savion - ICC 411

Ask a Question

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree