Beds/Stretchers/Mattresses Forums

Updated  Sep 18 2020
3 Replies

Stryker - FL28EX Go

Model:  Stryker FL28EX

The knee board actuator moves up and down correctly with both actuation of the Fowler board actuator in sync as well as when individually actuated. However in either case, natural weight of the mattress or patient will slowly push the actuator back down after achieving desired position. Does the actuator need replacing or is this a possible limiting switch problem, capacitor or board issue?

RE: Stryker - FL28EX Go

Joel63 replied 4 days ago

Updated  Sep 14 2020
2 Replies

Stryker - Advantage Series 1509
Is it possible to even get parts for this? I need brakes for one, but I don't know the part number. They also asked if there was a bar or something to keep the mattress from sliding off when they sit it up.

RE: Stryker - Advantage Series 1509

Ray Brown, CBET replied 8 days ago

Added  Sep 9 2020
0 Replies

Stryker - S3
Hello, I am working on a STRYKER - S3 bed that is not steering well. The reason is because the brake cam on the foot end is lower than its original position, therefore it is blocking the wheel from moving properly. When engaging the brake, the brake cam on the foot end only moves a little bit further down. I have been told that this bed is bent and there's no way to repair it. So I though I would post a question here to see if anybody has come across this before, and if replacing the brake cam on the foot end will repair the issue.

RE: Stryker - S3

thedanial posted 13 days ago

Updated  Sep 9 2020
1 Reply

Stryker - S3
Hello, I am trying to troubleshoot a Stryker S3 bed where the knee motor is not going down all the way. Any suggestions as to what is causing the issue? Is there a limit switch that can be adjusted in order to solve the issue? Please let me know if you have any suggestions. Thanks!

RE: Stryker - S3

Chris S replied 13 days ago

Added  Aug 20 2020
0 Replies

Joerns - Bari 10A
All the Bed Lock LED's are solid and the procedure to unlock them when they are flashing/blinking does not work. The Buttons are not responsive or beeping. Thanks in advance.

RE: Joerns - Bari 10A

jason@elitebiomedical posted a month ago

1 Reply

Joerns - Bari 10A
The 2 lights right of the Hi/Lo Buttons are solid and not flashing. None of the Bed Controls/Buttons are responding. First time I have seen this, it is not like the past where are Lockout Lights are blinking. Any help would be greatly appreciated as we currently have a Patient in the Bed. Thanks in advance.

RE: Joerns - Bari 10A

Pxsanche01 replied a month ago

Updated  Aug 5 2020
1 Reply

Hillrom - Compella
Hello does anyone have a compella service manual that you can send me? Thanks in advance! jaimegarcia@texashealth.org

RE: Hillrom - Compella

MedWrench Kari replied 2 months ago

Updated  Jul 23 2020
2 Replies

Hillrom - TotalCare SpO2RT 2
What does the clicking noise at the back of the bed mean ? It is continuous it definitely sound like a typewriter.

RE: Hillrom - TotalCare SpO2RT 2

Ray Brown, CBET replied 2 months ago

Updated  Jul 10 2020
3 Replies

Hillrom - Totalcare P1900

Max inflate goes to zero and does not automatically switch to normal intermittently I get the error message maxiflate timed out. What would cause this? There are no errors listed in  service required. Works fine most times just on occasion

RE: Hillrom - Totalcare P1900

MedWrench Kari replied 2 months ago

2 Replies

Stryker - Gynnie

I can't find specifications that show the shipping weight. I had 400 lb. A freight carrier is trying to say it was 1,053 lb. We know that's way off. Thank you.

RE: Stryker - Gynnie

Chris-CBET replied 3 months ago

Ask a Question

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree