Beds/Stretchers/Mattresses Forums

0 Replies

I have a Issue with my Hill-Rom TranStar if you set on the foot of the Stretcher the head of the stretcher will raise up is this normal i tryed a couple other stretchers and they do the same thing so is this normal 

Equipment: Hill-Rom transtar

RE: Hillrom - Transtar
Added  Dec 24 2023
0 Replies

I have a TotalCare SpO2RT that suddenly lot power. The power cable was then unplugged and reconnected. I checked that the power cable was connected to the PCB board and it was. I plugged the bed back in and I heard the clicking sounds but the bed did not receive power and the blower did not start. The bed is in a high position and I cannot get it to lower. 

RE: Hillrom - TotalCare SpO2RT 2
Updated  Dec 8 2023
1 Reply

How can I replace the left head side rail? The service manual doesn't have much clear instruction on how to completely replace the side rail.

Thanks

RE: Hillrom - Advanta
Added  Dec 5 2023
0 Replies

Pass code

Equipment: Hillrom - Centrella Smart + Bed

RE: Hillrom - Centrella Smart + Bed
Added  Dec 5 2023
0 Replies

Pass code

Added  Dec 1 2023
0 Replies

I have a P7500 and the lower third of the mattress will not hold air. How would I find the air leak

Equipment: Hilrom - Progressa

RE: Hillrom - Progressa
Added  Nov 20 2023
0 Replies

Where is hand crank located

Equipment: Joerns - Ultra Care 770

RE: Joerns - Ultra Care 770
Updated  Oct 26 2023
4 Replies

Does anyone know how to correct a error code 0xC100?

Updated  Sep 27 2023
1 Reply

What is battery part #?

Equipment: Hillrom - CareAssist ES

RE: Hillrom - CareAssist ES
Updated  Sep 18 2023
1 Reply

I found 5 amp fuse blown on main power board. I replaced and powered it up and a flash and 5 amp fuse is blown again. any suggestions to what is causing this issue? Thanks,

Equipment: Hill-rom care assist 1170G

RE: Hillrom - CareAssist

Ask a Question

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree