Beds/Stretchers/Mattresses Forums

0 Replies

Hello. I am a ICU nurse, currently working on my unit's skincare performance improvement. Just 2 technology/ manufacturer recommendation questions. Does leaving the xray cassette zipper unzipped compromize bed performance or function, and if so in which way. Also for Progressa bed, is it recommended to uae fitted sheet under patient or is this disadvised (flat sheet instead) . Thank you.

Equipment: Hillrom - Progressa

RE: Hillrom - Progressa
0 Replies

I've just acquired this bed (Hillrom Sport2 / P1900 with air mattress ) refurbished) and now need sheeting to cover its unique inflating / bending mattress. Standard flat sheets won't hold as the mattress flexes, expecially in the seating/upright position. Standard fitted sheets have similar though not as bad a problem. Help.

RE: Hillrom - TotalCare SpO2RT 2
0 Replies

I've just acquired this bed (Hillrom Sport2 / P1900 with air mattress ) refurbished) and now need sheeting to cover its unique inflating / bending mattress. Standard flat sheets won't hold as the mattress flexes, expecially in the seating/upright position. Standard fitted sheets have similar though not as bad a problem. Help.

Equipment: Hillrom - Sport2 or P1900

1 Reply

Does anyone know how to completely deflate the air mattress?

RE: Hillrom - TotalCare SpO2RT 2
Updated  Feb 3 2023
1 Reply

Error message e100 for scale. How can i fix. The scale isnt working. Replaced the battery.

Equipment: Anjo 9000x

RE: Arjo - Enterprise 9000X
0 Replies

I do have back pain for 2 weeks and I dont get to know if this pain is because of small bed frame or because of bad quality of mattresses. I then change my bed frame but still the pain was there. Then I decide to change my mattress and I never feel pain after. but still dont get any idea, this pain is cuz of mattress or because of both?

Equipment: Oliver Smith Mattresses

Added  Jan 27 2023
0 Replies

Neither the pendant nor staff controls are responding. The control box has a green light...

Equipment: Joerns - Bari 10A

RE: Joerns - Bari 10A
Added  Jan 12 2023
0 Replies

What is the cost to rent an Envella bed

RE: Hillrom - Envella Air Fluidized Therapy Bed
Updated  Dec 27 2022
2 Replies

mattress will cycle once then shut off, screen reads to call for maintenance repair

Equipment: Stryker - FL27 InTouch Critical Care Bed

RE: Stryker - FL27 InTouch Critical Care Bed
Added  Dec 23 2022
0 Replies

How can I get 1015 stryker service manual

Equipment: Stryker - 1015

RE: Stryker - 1015

Ask a Question

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree