Bed Forums

Updated  Dec 2 2022
1 Reply

Is there a way to take the wheels off to get thru a door

Equipment: Hillrom - 894 Century CC

RE: Hillrom - 894 Century CC
0 Replies

Have a MedSurg S3 bed that the head and foot will not go up at the same time when raising the head of the bed. Individually they are fine. I was curious if it was part of the programming on this particular bed that would not allow it to raise the foot up when I am raising the head.

RE: Stryker - S3
Updated  Nov 9 2022
2 Replies

Is there a manual available for review on taking the bed down?

Equipment: Sizewise - Continuum Bed

RE: Sizewise - Continuum Bed
Updated  Nov 8 2022
2 Replies

Flashes code 1 pause 4 pause 7 will not operate at all

Equipment: Hillrom - Totalcare P1900

RE: Hillrom - Totalcare P1900
0 Replies

The chair position light goes off and on and we have never used that function and alarm sounds and feet and head controls raise bed when chair position light comes on

Updated  Oct 19 2022
8 Replies

I am disabled and bought a Hill Rom P1900 Total care bed from a govt auction. The bed work fine for a few months but has now stopped raising almost entirely. At first I thought it was a hydraulic fluid issue. I had my brother check the fluid level and he said that with the deck and head etc down the fluid level was just barely below the "A" level and that when we was able to coax the bed up it was right around the "B" level. What is happening is that when the deck up button is pressed there is an initial jump of a fraction of an inch and then it slows to a stop as the motor continues to whir. If we continue to press and release the up button we can get the bed to slowly raise after many short jumps with the foot being higher than the head. With the bed in the down position I can lay in the bed and raise the head only in a reasonable fashion and the knee raise function works but seems very slow and sometimes take a couple of tries to initialize. I tried ordering some hydraulic fluid to see if adding the little bit that it is low would help, but everywhere I have found it has been either out of stock or has a $25 shipping for a quart of oil. I have 2 questions 1. Is there an off the shelf hydraulic fluid I could use that want be so expensive? 2. Is there any other ways I can troubleshoot and possibly fix my bed? I would appreciate any help offered. I saved a long time to get this bed. I injured my spine and cannot lay flat in a bed so I spent 11 years sleeping in recliners. I don't want to go back to my feet hanging off of a foot rest again.

0 Replies

Seek SM for Linet Eleganza 3-5 . Thanks.

RE: LINET - Eleganza 5
Updated  Oct 14 2022
4 Replies

Blower motor is not coming on What can I check to find out what the problem may be

Equipment: Hillrom - TotalCare P500 Intensive Care Bed

RE: Hillrom - TotalCare P500 Intensive Care Bed
Added  Oct 15 2022
0 Replies

Blower motor is not coming on What can I check to find out what the problem may be

0 Replies

The height adjustment is not coming down. The Amber light that goes off when bed height is down is on. When I click on the up adjustment botten or the up adjustment footer, I hear a click sound but for the down, no click sound and no response for the bed to come down. What could be the problem?

Equipment: Hillrom Versacare P3200

RE: Hillrom - VersaCare P3200

Ask a Question

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree