Bed Forums

Added  Jul 25 2021
0 Replies

The head section of the does not raise when I press the button to raise entire bed. I have changed valves already. What should I try next.

RE: Hillrom - Totalcare P1900
Added  Jul 9 2021
0 Replies

What is the break down for shipping this bed

RE: Hillrom - 8400
1 Reply

My Hillrom-Totalcare P1900 Sport II bed alarm will not go off. The screen says set brake. The brake is set and the alarm still will not go off. I have set all alarms on the off mode with no results.

RE: Hillrom - Totalcare P1900
Added  Jun 24 2021
0 Replies

How I can unblock the main pannel

RE: LINET - Multicare
Added  Jun 21 2021
0 Replies

no question, just an info share. We have intouch 2141's in my facility and I've noticed a bunch of footboards failing, stryker's only answer is to replace them(warranty so why not), I saved a few from the trash and opened them. They have a cheapo plastic holder for the coin battery. 1 good smack and they pop out, disabling the footboard. So if you come across this issue and are not under warranty, pop open the display panel and throw some tape on it.

RE: Stryker - 2025/2026 Critical Care Bed
0 Replies

no question, just an info share. We have intouch 2141's in my facility and I've noticed a bunch of footboards failing, stryker's only answer is to replace them(warranty so why not), I saved a few from the trash and opened them. They have a cheapo plastic holder for the coin battery. 1 good smack and they pop out, disabling the footboard. So if you come across this issue and are not under warranty, pop open the display panel and throw some tape on it.

RE: Stryker - FL27 InTouch Critical Care Bed
Updated  Jun 21 2021
1 Reply

Should there be a high pitched noise when charging the bed after a long period of disuse?

RE: Hillrom - CareAssist ES
13 Replies

There is a continuous loud, high-pitched alarm that does not turn off until you unplug the bed. Any suggestions?

Updated  Jun 11 2021
1 Reply

nivel de sensibilidade da cama com defeito

Updated  Jun 4 2021
1 Reply

any advice on the best way to transfer a patient to sitting at the edge of the bed?

RE: Hillrom - Envella Air Fluidized Therapy Bed

Ask a Question

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree