Bed Forums

Updated  May 20 2023
3 Replies

Does anyone have a PM checklist that they have modified or made themselves so it no longer looks like an Excel spreadsheet? The one from the service manual is definitely one of the dumbest looking and hardest to use "checklists" that I have ever seen.

RE: Hillrom - Centrella Smart + Bed
Updated  Apr 30 2023
1 Reply

need to figure out the instructions for the therapy rotation interval settings

Equipment: TotalCare SPO2RT 2 P1900

RE: Hillrom - TotalCare SpO2RT 2
Added  Apr 20 2023
0 Replies

need a service manual

Equipment: Stryker - CHG Spirit Select

RE: Stryker - CHG Spirit Select
0 Replies

How do I get rid of the wrench when it comes up on display?

Equipment: LINET - Multicare

RE: LINET - Multicare
Added  Apr 4 2023
0 Replies

Anyone having issues with Centrella Drive Controller failing?

RE: Hillrom - Centrella Smart + Bed
Updated  Mar 26 2023
5 Replies

Bought used. Initially is was difficult to get air mattress to initiate but with persistence something happened and it worked great for 1 day. At the end of the first day it was unplugged. Day 2 powered up and it will not inflate whatsoever. Not on max inflate or the other option. It also will not turn or perform percussion which it absolutely did on day 1. Any advice would be appreciated

Equipment: Hillrom - TotalCare SpO2RT 2

RE: Hillrom - TotalCare SpO2RT 2
Updated  Mar 21 2023
1 Reply

I have a p1900. Unit that has to be reset several times a day. I get a service is required message, go to main menu, scroll to reset. I have to repeat in order to restore service to the bed.

RE: Hillrom - Totalcare P1900
Added  Mar 11 2023
0 Replies

Progresss Hillrom bed not using fitted sheets per manufacturer recommendations but lots of complaints from patients and staff with flat sheet crumpling under Meath patient, or patient skin touching mattress. Suggestions?

RE: Hillrom - Progressa
Updated  Mar 3 2023
3 Replies

I have a p1900 that the head wont stay elevated from a flat position. The fluid tank is full. Anyone have ideas what to check next or how to correct this? Thanks

Equipment: Hillrom - Totalcare P1900

RE: Hillrom - Totalcare P1900
Updated  Mar 2 2023
1 Reply

Can anyone asvise me how to dismantle this bed to get it into a room

Equipment: Hillrom - CareAssist ES

RE: Hillrom - CareAssist ES

Ask a Question

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree