Tourniquets Forums

Added  Oct 19 2021
0 Replies

I am needing the Operators and/or Service manual for this unit. I have several units of this machine and do not have the PM Steps to follow. Thank You!

RE: Zimmer - ATS 2200
0 Replies

We have a faulty tourniquet which we're trying to fix and after testing we are suspicious of a black cube that we don't really know what it is or does. We are searching all over but nothing comes up. The box has the following printed in the top: P TSD-1060 M 9932 Does anyone know something?

RE: Zimmer - ATS 750
Updated  Jul 30 2021
2 Replies

Hi there! So, I have a trouble with my ATS 750. When I try to use it (plugged) there's no function at all -not the display, neither the pressure- but a little gasp-like sound. When doing the maintainance test, the second one -Cr14- I have no volts reading. Have anyone else had a trouble like this, or any guess to get te solution?

RE: Zimmer - ATS 750
Updated  Jun 17 2021
1 Reply

¿Qué tipo de manguito se usa para este equipo? ¿Tiene en existencia ?

RE: Zimmer - ATS 3000
3 Replies

I have a Smart pump that after it has been turned on for a while will still sound like it is trying to calibrate, like during the POST on initial power up.

RE: Stryker - SmartPump
0 Replies

Al encender presenta en pantalla error de sistema (E0007)

RE: Delfi - PTS ii
Updated  Nov 11 2020
1 Reply

Information on the PM for Stryker smart pump

RE: Stryker - SmartPump
Updated  Oct 2 2020
1 Reply

Hello,. I have one Delfi pts, and have a error in the display ERR, some one could help me? Or have a service manual ? Thanks !!

RE: Delfi - PTS
Updated  May 14 2020
1 Reply

Alguien sabe o pueden venderme la pantalla LCD y la tarjeta de control del ATS 3000, cuando encendemos el torniquete quirúrgico la pantalla no enciende y suena una alarma y no para sonar. ¿Alguna sugerencia?

RE: Zimmer - ATS 3000
Updated  May 7 2020
1 Reply

Hi, I´m from México, I want to buy a ATS2000, I saw 3 items but I need to know if any of them are working and how is shipping to México? can you send me more information for the email please email: ximenamultitec@gmail.com

RE: Zimmer - ATS 2000

Ask a Question

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree