Tourniquets Forums

Updated  Apr 8 2020
2 Replies

What is a good mmHg pressure meter and pressure source to use for pm?

RE: Zimmer - ATS 4000
Updated  Jan 15 2020
1 Reply

Hi, How can i buy Delfi May I have a price quotation for: - PTS Personalized Tourniquet System for Blood Flow Restriction - Small Adult Tourniquets - Matching Limb Protection Sleeves - shipping fees for all these items to Malaysia Thanks. Best,

RE: Delfi - PTS ii
Updated  Jun 29 2019
1 Reply

Please anyone share with me the service password of D&D G10903 Tourniquets machines

RE: D&D - G10803/G10903
Updated  Jan 28 2019
2 Replies

Zimmer - ATS 1500 showed at display Error code CAL 2 FAIL what should i do to fix this problem

RE: Zimmer - ATS 1500
2 Replies

I'm looking for the part number to this spo2 cable with sensor. I couldn't find it in the manual. Thank you.

RE: Zimmer - ATS 4000
1 Reply

I have an ATS 1200 that is getting an alarm with a message "Line Occlusion" on the second side only. The main side works with no alarms. Switching the hose from the working Main side to the Second side the unit alarms. The alarm occurs at various times, sometime 30-40 second, sometimes 1 minute or so. There are no kinks in the hose.

RE: Zimmer - ATS 1200
Updated  May 3 2018
1 Reply

Pls what is the code erreur 42 And how can i do to reset this erreur

RE: Stryker - SmartPump
Added  Apr 24 2018
0 Replies

I replaced the battery with a new one but I still got the err 4. So I called Stryker and they told me it was low voltage issue and I should send it in for repair, I'm not. Anyone can help me with this?

Updated  Jan 29 2018
2 Replies

need ats 3000 service manual

RE: Zimmer - ATS 3000
0 Replies

Dose anyone know the part number for the power module entry for the Smartpump Single Channel, comes with two fuses... I need the right one that fits in tight

Ask a Question

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree