Tourniquets Forums

0 Replies

Dose anyone know the part number for the power module entry for the Smartpump Single Channel, comes with two fuses... I need the right one that fits in tight

RE: Stryker - SmartPump
Updated  Dec 11 2017
1 Reply

Error code 25? Is this something that can be repaired on a bench, or must it be sent in for repair?

RE: Stryker - SmartPump
Updated  Dec 11 2017
1 Reply

did you ever find a manual for the Scandmed 400-40? I am having a error 14 trying to resolve?

RE: Hammarplast Medical AB - Scandmed 400-40
Updated  Dec 6 2017
1 Reply

Kevin did you ever find a manual for the Scandmed 400-40? I am having a error 14 trying to resolve?

Updated  Oct 17 2017
1 Reply

Ihave this tourniquet , and it is alarming ERROR 10 , there is anyone who could me anything about it , because the hammarplast is worried about the costumer needs

Updated  Jun 27 2017
3 Replies

Customer reported that unit would not power up. Charged for several hours. Still would not. Battery voltage ok. Fuse ok. Was about to give up for the day when suddenly the unit started going through a series of self tests, then eventually displayed "ROM Fail" accompanied by a loud, long beep.

RE: Zimmer - ATS 1500
Updated  Jun 27 2017
1 Reply

Customer reported that unit would not power up. Charged for several hours. Still would not. Battery voltage ok. Fuse ok. Was about to give up for the day when suddenly the unit started going through a series of self tests, then eventually displayed "ROM Fail" accompanied by a loud, long beep.

RE: Zimmer - ATS 1500
Updated  Jun 15 2017
1 Reply

As soon as I start the first pressure cal on my unit, I'm getting cuff fail alarm. I have several of these units that we calibrate at the same time and my equipment and set up are working fine on all other units........Any Thoughts???

RE: Zimmer - ATS 2000
Updated  May 14 2017
1 Reply

Can someone help me with a PM procedure for the ATS 4000

RE: Zimmer - ATS 4000
Updated  Apr 25 2017
1 Reply

What causes this?

RE: Zimmer - ATS 750

Ask a Question

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree