Tourniquets Forums

Added  Mar 11 2024
0 Replies

I have a summer ATS 3000 does not work on AC supply but works OK DC battery volts. There's no green indicator light. Can any one provide me with a schematic diagram? For the power supply section. 

Tq

RE: Zimmer - ATS 3000
Updated  Dec 27 2023
1 Reply

error code list

Equipment: zimmer ats 2200

RE: Zimmer - ATS 2200
0 Replies

Unit reads cal fail on both sides. We have already checked batteries, jumper, wire to power supply and fuse. We cannot get the unit to enter cal mode on startup (holding both + and - buttons on the Second Cuff pressure adjustment while powering on). The unit goes through its self-test while powering on, then displays the failure. As background, the error message first appeared right after we had begun a calibration on the unit. We have been unable to get the unit to do anything else since.

RE: Zimmer - ATS 2000
1 Reply

Unit reads cal fail on both sides. We have already checked batteries, jumper, wire to power supply and fuse. We cannot get the unit to enter cal mode on startup (holding both + and - buttons on the Second Cuff pressure adjustment while powering on). The unit goes through its self-test while powering on, then displays the failure. As background, the error message first appeared right after we had begun a calibration on the unit. We have been unable to get the unit to do anything else since.

Added  Jan 6 2023
0 Replies

Does anybody have copy of Service manual to clibrate unit.

Equipment: Stryker - SmartPump

RE: Stryker - SmartPump
Updated  Dec 15 2022
2 Replies

I have had, on two occasions, the cuff inflate without any input from the user. I called tech support and they claimed this is a known issue. Is there anyone who has seen this happen? I haven't seen an alert yet.

RE: Zimmer - ATS 2200
0 Replies

the unit turns on, sounds like it's trying to pressurize the cuffs, but the cuffs aren't filling, the button on top goes red, no alarm code, then the unit shuts off. If I press inflate during this time, the cuffs will actually inflate, but it still shuts off, no error codes. Has anyone seen this? is there a log I can access?

Updated  Sep 19 2022
1 Reply

Dear All , I have this ZIMMER - ATS 2000 im getting this ERROR CODE AMP FAIL. I did all the measurements didn't found something weird. Batteries are ok . Any suggestion.

Equipment: Zimmer - ATS 2000

Updated  Jul 11 2022
1 Reply

I need the part # for the O-rings on the cuff connectors. Or the specifications so I can order some.

Updated  Jan 24 2022
3 Replies

How do I upload a manual?

Ask a Question

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree