Ultrasonic Cleaners Forums

0 Replies

STERIS - Caviwave
We are looking for someone in Valencia, CA to train us and help set-up a CAVI-20-WRD-E

RE: STERIS - Caviwave
Added  May 15 2020
0 Replies

Medisafe - Sonic Irrigator PCF
Can someone please advise how to adjust the calibration for the detergent, after 4 years, yes 4 years, the dosage calibration has wandered!

RE: Medisafe - Sonic Irrigator PCF
1 Reply

Baumer - E0201
Someone has user manual ultrasonic wascher?

RE: Baumer - E0201
Updated  Oct 29 2019
3 Replies

STERIS - Caviwave Pro
Hello, Looking to find out about the maintenance on this or maintenance section of service manual.

RE: STERIS - Caviwave Pro
Updated  Aug 26 2019
1 Reply

PCI Medical - GUS Disinfection Soak Stations
WHAT IS THE OPTIMUM TEMPERATURE RANGE FOR USAGE

RE: PCI Medical - GUS Disinfection Soak Stations
Updated  Jan 23 2019
1 Reply

PCI Medical - GUS Disinfection Soak Stations
HOW OFTEN DO YOU REPLACE THE FILTERS IN YOUR GUS SOAKING STATION?

RE: PCI Medical - GUS Disinfection Soak Stations
Added  Jul 16 2018
0 Replies

Medisafe - Sonic Irrigator PCF
I have replaced the pump on the machine and still cannot get it to work. What else should i look at.

RE: Medisafe - Sonic Irrigator PCF
0 Replies

STERIS - Caviwave

Sophisticated surgical instruments require special care and handling prior to the disinfection and sterilization process. The Caviwave™ Ultrasonic Cleaning System is designed to help you efficiently clean, rinse, and lubricate your delicate instruments. Deep cleaning sonic action removes the most embedded soils, including many that soaking and scrubbing simply cannot reach. Learn more at http://www.steris.com/products/ultras...

RE: STERIS - Caviwave
Added  Feb 13 2017
0 Replies

STERIS - AMSCO Reliance Sonic 250
Hey guys just curious if anyone had a trouble shooting guide for an Amsco Lab 250. Will alarm for too fast in exhaust typically in a liquid cycle. I do not however have a trouble shooting guide to go through. Thanks for your time..

RE: STERIS - AMSCO Reliance Sonic 250

Ask a Question

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree