Ultrasonic Cleaners Forums

Added  Sep 28 2023
0 Replies

does anyone have the service manual, ,maintenance manual, etc. I've already got the op manual. 

what are the specs for the plumbing? does it need to be schedule 80 pvc or is schedule 40 allowed? 

why are the power requirements mislabeled? it says 3 phase 208, but it's really 208/110 as the control circuits are 110v single phase. that's why its got and needs a neutral.

Equipment: STERIS - Caviwave

RE: STERIS - Caviwave
Added  Feb 10 2023
0 Replies

KINDLY SEND ME AN OPERATORS MANUAL FOR THE ABOVE MACHINE

Equipment: RELIANCE SONIS 250

RE: STERIS - AMSCO Reliance Sonic 250
Updated  Oct 6 2022
1 Reply

Getting a code sump too long to fill

RE: STERIS - Caviwave Pro
Added  Feb 9 2022
0 Replies

hola buenas tardes alguien tendra el manual de este equipo, ya que requiero para revisar un equipo

RE: Steelco - US 80
Updated  May 6 2021
1 Reply

I really need a user Manual for this machine...Can anyone Link me?

RE: STERIS - Reliance Ultrasonic Cleaning System
0 Replies

Do anyone know who the actual mfr is? and where there is an actual IFU or operation manual, with maintenance schedule listed? patterson's website is a sad, sad attempt. What they list as an IFU has no real instruction and their operation's manual is their attempt at a how to of ultrasonic cleaning, nothing to do with the actual device.

RE: Patterson Dental - PA4
Added  Feb 10 2021
0 Replies

Is there anyone who could help me get the service key for the P500D? Im trying to access the extended logs

RE: Crest Ultrasonics - CP500D Ultrasonic Cleaner
Updated  Jan 26 2021
1 Reply

What is flow rate and required volume for DI water rinse cycle?

RE: STERIS - Caviwave Pro
0 Replies

We are looking for someone in Valencia, CA to train us and help set-up a CAVI-20-WRD-E

RE: STERIS - Caviwave

Ask a Question

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree