Exam Tables & Chairs Forums

Updated  Nov 24 2022
2 Replies

Need to replace the front draw

Equipment: Midmark - Ritter 223

RE: Midmark - Ritter 223
1 Reply

We have a leak from the foot cylinder and we have a tilt kit in the storage. Will it fit or should I order a foot specific one?

RE: Midmark - Ritter 75 Evolution
Added  Sep 14 2022
0 Replies

What voltage and watts is the light bulb...i cant find it....

RE: Tempo Medical Products - 9 PX
Updated  Jul 13 2022
1 Reply

hola. quiero saber quien tiene el manual se servicio de esta mesa. se me rompió el cable de conexión del control y no se como volverlo a conectar

RE: GE HealthCare - OEC Apix CV
Added  Jun 8 2022
0 Replies

Does anyone has a service manual for GE Apix Cv C-Arm Table? I would really appreciate it if you could send it to me at musa@express-systems.net Thank you

Updated  May 6 2022
2 Replies

how to check function of pump

RE: Midmark - Ritter 75 Evolution
0 Replies

the op/tech manual, which is pretty thin, says it's supported only by patterson. We all know they don't actually make anything and barely support anything as well, so who is Metron the real name of the mfr or is it just another poor example of someone slapping their own name/brand on it? Nothing in that manual points to maintenance requirements, nor the statement about it not needing maintenance. the device is D.I. but it doesn't list that anywhere. So do I need to mark this thing NPR or give it a general 12 month inspection schedule? There's not ES to do, but at least functional. if the hardware gets loose it could fall with someone on or under it.

RE: Performance Health - Metron Elite Bariatric Hi-Lo Mat Platform
Updated  Apr 13 2022
1 Reply

Which areas should be oiled, how often, and with what type of lubricant?

RE: Midmark - 75L
Added  Apr 11 2022
0 Replies

Hi, I'm having a problem with modularis lithostar. So, Please could you help me find the service manual.. Thanks..

RE: Siemens - MODULARIS Uro II
Updated  Mar 22 2022
1 Reply

repairing and 222-016 eaxm bed

RE: Midmark - Ritter 222

Ask a Question

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree