Exam Tables & Chairs Forums

1 Reply

CAN ANYONE TELL ME HOW TO PROGRAM THE COMPUTER PROGRAMING POSITIONING ON MIDMARK 411

RE: Midmark - 411
Added  Mar 16 2022
0 Replies

HOW TO SET COMPUTER PROGRAMED POSITIONING

RE: Midmark - 411
2 Replies

Nothing is melting but it emits a kind of ozone or electrical discharge smell is the best i can explain. Whether it is plugged in or not it still does it. Any ideas out there...??

RE: Midmark - Ritter 75 Evolution
Updated  Jan 25 2022
1 Reply

Does anyone know where to order spare parts for these chairs? I contacted haag-streit.com but was wondering if there are any other vendors. I need some parts for the arm link assemblies. Thanks!

RE: Reliance - 710
Updated  Jan 25 2022
4 Replies

I am in need of 2 headrests , is this something you can help with?

Updated  Jan 5 2022
3 Replies

Where can I purchase replacement stirups for the UMF 5080 power exam table

RE: UMF - 5080 Power Exam Table
Updated  Nov 10 2021
2 Replies

I have a couple of foot control covers that are broken and the cover is not listed as available nor the foot control, is there a foot control that will replace the one for the 222 exam table?

RE: Midmark - Ritter 222
Updated  Aug 17 2021
1 Reply

Any documentation about maintenance?

RE: Gymna - G2 Trio
Updated  Aug 16 2021
2 Replies

The chair wont function at all using the remote. Everything seems fine with it but the control won't light up therefore unable to control the chair. What could be the issue causing the controler not to control the chairs functions?

RE: Midmark - 75L
Added  Jul 25 2021
0 Replies

replaced foot cylinder, started table up and now load hum coming from new cylinder. what could be possible problem?

Ask a Question

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree