Power Forums

Updated  Jan 25 2022
4 Replies

I am in need of 2 headrests , is this something you can help with?

RE: Midmark - Ritter 75 Evolution
Updated  Jan 5 2022
3 Replies

Where can I purchase replacement stirups for the UMF 5080 power exam table

RE: UMF - 5080 Power Exam Table
Updated  Nov 10 2021
2 Replies

I have a couple of foot control covers that are broken and the cover is not listed as available nor the foot control, is there a foot control that will replace the one for the 222 exam table?

RE: Midmark - Ritter 222
Updated  Aug 16 2021
2 Replies

The chair wont function at all using the remote. Everything seems fine with it but the control won't light up therefore unable to control the chair. What could be the issue causing the controler not to control the chairs functions?

RE: Midmark - 75L
Added  Jul 25 2021
0 Replies

replaced foot cylinder, started table up and now load hum coming from new cylinder. what could be possible problem?

RE: Midmark - Ritter 75 Evolution
Added  Jul 22 2021
0 Replies

I was wondering if anyone has a Armedica AM300 treatment table service manual. Thanks.

RE: Armedica - AM-300 Treatment Table
Updated  Jun 1 2021
2 Replies

Were having problems with the foot rest not wanting to go down. Seems like something is holding up.

RE: Midmark - 75E Evolution
Updated  May 20 2021
1 Reply

I am trying to find a replacement foot control for a 411-016 chair (aka 75L. ). I have a tear drop shaped newer 4 switch foot control P/N 9A235001 which works and is listed for this non programable model S/N JX002421, however it is committed to another chair. There is no part number written on this foot control and I had to dismantle it and deduce the P/N from the circuit board P/N by comparing this to the information for the S/N in the service manual. I have a couple of other newer Midmark foot controls also missing P/N info which look like they should work with my chair. They are the a longer black version about the size of a desktop keyboard, are programmable with 12 control buttons. One uses a RJ11 plug and the other a round 18 pin plug. in order to try them out I need to change the chair side of the cable to an RJ45 plug. I suspect these may be for Midmark 600 series chairs. The color coding and alignment on the RJ11 plug is Black Red Green Yellow. On the round plug the control connection the inside of the control is Black Black/White Orange Green Pink Grey Red White Yellow Purple Brown Blue Blue/Black White/Black Green/job Brown/Black Orange/Black Red/Black On the working foot control it is White Brown Blue Yellow Green Red Black Brown. The RJ11 plug would seem to be the one i want to work with, but without a schematic I really do not know how to line the wiring up. The only numbers I could fine on this foot control were on the plastic molding and the control board (015-3073-00). There is a 2014 date code on the control. These do not relate to any chair I can find and cannot be found in the manual for the 411 chair. The round plugged control had no P/N on the inside beyond the plastic molding and a 2011 date code. The connection from the coil cable to the foot control is direct to a ribbon cable which branches out to the individual control switches. While this one is simpler that the RJ11 in that it does not have a circuit board interpreting switch signals, paring these inputs down to the 8 required for the 411-016 RJ45 input might be a little complex. I can supply pictures if required. Please contract me here or at the contact email which will be available if you search Bruce Raynor Raynor Shine Enterprises medical equipment. on Google My questions are: Can someone help identify the two foot controls that I am trying to adapt to my 411-016 chair so that i can find a schematic for them? Can anyone suggest how I might adapt either of these controls to work on the 411-016? Has anyone got a 411-016 foot control with P/N 9A235001 or is known to work with this chair that want to trade for one of the two 12 switch keyboard sized controls I have here? Thanks Bruce Raynor

Updated  May 4 2021
3 Replies

The table tilt motor is moving very slow, left or right. I am thinking of the motor problem, I maybe wrong . Please respond if anyone had similar problem on UD-400 procedure table.

RE: Morgan MEDesign - Basic-One
Updated  Apr 21 2021
2 Replies

PART REPLACEMENT FOR HEAD PIECE. I am in need of a new bracket for the back of the head rest, do you sale replacement brackets?

Ask a Question

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree