Sequential Compression Device Forums

Updated  Feb 11 2023
1 Reply

I need to service manual

Equipment: Kendall - 700

RE: Kendall - SCD 700
Updated  Jan 3 2023
3 Replies

I need to find a source for a replacement battery. My tech found that the PN is 16AQ369-07T, but it looks as though these batteries are not readily available through standard suppliers. Any leads?

RE: Arjo - Flowtron ACS900
0 Replies

I have spoken to Arjo, they require the unit to come back to reset the service interval timer. According to the service manual it can be reset with TAPP Communicator software. Anyone know how to obtain this software? I work at a small hospital and cannot afford to send each unit to depot just to reset a timer if nothing else is wrong. This would help streamline PM's this year as we have already found 2 of the first 10 need to be reset. Thank you for any help.

0 Replies

I have done the research and according to Arjo tech support, they require the unit back to reset the service interval timer. The service manual talks about a TAPP Communicator software. Any one know how to obtain this? My hospital is small and if there is nothing else wrong with the unit, I cannot afford to send each unit out during PM inspection and have them gone for 2-3 weeks. Having this software will help as the service manual instructs how to use it. Thank you for any help.

Updated  Jun 24 2022
2 Replies

Hi all, anyone know how to fix when SCD 700 show error code E6. Thanks

RE: Kendall - SCD 700
Updated  May 9 2022
2 Replies

Looking for the part number of the back blue piece that holds the tubing and lists the fault codes. I have one that is cracked and needs replacement

RE: Kendall - AVI 6060
Added  Apr 6 2022
0 Replies

Need operation instructions

RE: ThermoTek - VacuTherm 5
Updated  Mar 17 2022
4 Replies

What are the optimum settings for treatment of post op lymphedema following total knee replacement, and how do I adjust the settings?

RE: Bio Compression Systems, Inc - SC 3008
Added  Mar 17 2022
0 Replies

What are the optimum settings for treatment of post op lymphedema following total knee replacement, and how do I adjust the settings?

RE: Bio Compression Systems, Inc - SC 3008

Ask a Question

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree