Cardiology Forums

Updated  Nov 28 2020
1 Reply

Burdick - DC200
Hi there- I am looking for internal paddles for the Burdick DC200 defibrillator. Do these exist? Thank you.

RE: Burdick - DC200
Added  Nov 12 2020
0 Replies

Philips - Heartstart FR2
Anyone out there know what causes the sound/speaker to stop working? Swapped out the speaker and still no sound. Thanks in advance.

RE: Philips - Heartstart FR2
Updated  Nov 5 2020
1 Reply

We just started servicing a doctor with the IS2 Dual Head Nuclear camera and she has lost her operating manual. Can I get a copy of one so my Tech and learn the camera. Thank You, Michele Draper, CEO 707-301-2192

RE: Cardiology
2 Replies

Zoll - M Series
I have a beeping that first said battery low, replaced external battery. Is there an internal battery that I might need to replace?

RE: Zoll - M Series
Updated  Oct 28 2020
1 Reply

Zoll - R Series
I have 2 units that will advance paper, but will not print. I check for correct paper. One I have even replaced the printer ribbon cable and the printer assembly but still nothing. Any suggestions? I hate to think its the board just for no printing.

RE: Zoll - R Series
Updated  Oct 28 2020
1 Reply

Zoll - R Series
I keep getting "Check Pads" every few seconds. When I set up the 30J test, the unit will not discharge, charges, but wont discharge. Forget about higher settings, unit will not discharge at any setting. I tried another multi-function therapy cable, but no luck. Anyone seen this before? Any suggestions?

RE: Zoll - R Series
Updated  Oct 29 2020
5 Replies

Physio-Control - Lifepak 20
have a lifepak 20-e that the printer works but not printing any wave forms.

RE: Physio-Control - Lifepak 20
Updated  Nov 25 2020
8 Replies

Zoll - M Series
I have a unit that doesnt turns on, i tried with different Power Supplies, but i have no idea what else could be. Anyone here has had the same issue? Thanks.

RE: Zoll - M Series
Added  Oct 13 2020
0 Replies

Sorin Group - S3
Used or factory restored, Stockert S3 + Stockert 3T, Features: Modular perfusion system, Three single heads & one double head, Includes: Level, Temperature, Cardioplegia, Timer, Two Pressure monitors

RE: Sorin Group - S3
0 Replies

Parks - Flo-Lab 2100-SX
getting error code of no connection check signal cable on flo lab 2100

RE: Parks - Flo-Lab 2100-SX

Ask a Question

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree