Cardiology Forums

Updated  Sep 12 2021
1 Reply

Please, anyone has the service manual of PRIMEDIC DEFI-CHARGER?

RE: Metrax-Primedic - DefiMonitor
Added  Sep 9 2021
0 Replies

I have a Zoll M series that gives a pacer 61000p and Trn Ampl errors on Netech 3000 analyzer

RE: Zoll - M Series
Added  Sep 8 2021
0 Replies

How do I "test" the IABP?

RE: MAQUET - Cardiosave IABP Hybrid
Updated  Sep 7 2021
5 Replies

Physio Controls LifePak 12/15 - I have several of these batteries which are 10 years old which generate a failure notice when charging. They appear to be good, but coded to fail after the ten year mark has been passed. My customer wants to use the LifePak 12 he has for training purposes. Is there any info out there on how to get around the fail alert? Thanks Bruce

RE: Physio-Control - Lifepak 12
Updated  Aug 30 2021
1 Reply

Unable to attach the NIBP hose to the monitor - the bayonet fitting goes just over the end of the NIBP fitting monitor side, but then just appears to be "stuck", it will not press on all the way and lock. I have utilized multiple hoses with fittings and none will attach. Is replacement of the NIBP fitting on the monitor indicated?

RE: Zoll - M Series
Updated  Aug 18 2021
1 Reply

hello, i am student and i have a homework about especification and general information about the Zoll PD 2000, i wonder if you guys could provide me with ha information. thank you.

RE: Zoll - PD 2000
Updated  Aug 17 2021
1 Reply

pump works fine. but keeps on beeping with message on screen "Motor Temp Error" Checked all wiring and connections in the pump. all are intact. what can be the issue? please guide

RE: Sorin Group - S3
Added  Aug 3 2021
0 Replies

Does any one have a compiled list of tests which has to be performed on the whole setup? A Test Report would help

RE: Sorin Group - S5
Updated  Aug 2 2021
1 Reply

I have the equipment I have heatstart mrx units telling me nibp and co2 caibrations are due and I assume this can be accessed via service menu. What I am lacking is a service password. can you help me out?

RE: Philips - HeartStart MRx
Updated  Jul 24 2021
1 Reply

I need operating & service manual of sarns 8000 heart lung machine. .. Thanks in advance

RE: Terumo - Sarns 8000

Ask a Question

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree