Cardiology Forums

Updated  Jul 19 2021
1 Reply

How to enter service mode on defibrillator zoll e series?

RE: Zoll - E Series
0 Replies

During a surgery Datascope CS-100i shows System Trainer right after Advisories. Can anybody help me out deactivating that option, Because it comes by itself and goes away that bothers the users. Looking forward for your prompt response

RE: Datascope - CS100
Updated  Jul 10 2021
3 Replies

I have a zoll e series with spo2 comm error. Can anyone help?

RE: Zoll - E Series
1 Reply

Hello, I am in need of a expired adult pad cassette for the Physio Control CR2 Defib unit, mine doesent expire until 2023. Thanks

RE: Physio-Control - LifePak CR Plus
Updated  Jul 1 2021
1 Reply

Are the Vigilance II monitor battery powered? I am asking this because one of the department (at the hospital I work at) sent one of these units down to the shop with the complain of "the unit will not hold a charge."

RE: Edwards Lifesciences - Vigilance II
1 Reply

So I've got 6 of these units, we replaced battery and pads on all of them(previously expired/discharged), and the icons have not gone away. I'm have zero luck getting Physio Control on the phone today, I've either got a sales person, a "no modules available, click" message or a welcome to stryker canada message. So digging thru the ops manual i see a tiny blurb about how it make take up to 3 days to charge the internal battery. Does anyone have experience with these? Do I really need to just let them sit for 3 days with the new chargepak and I'll be good to go?

RE: Physio-Control - LifePak CR Plus
Updated  May 30 2021
1 Reply

What does  Maintenance required code #7 mean?

RE: Datascope - CS300
Updated  May 30 2021
1 Reply

Maintenance required code #7 meaning?

RE: Datascope - CS300

Ask a Question

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree