Cardiology Forums

Updated  Jun 19 2022
Updated  May 11 2022
1 Reply

I'm just in need of a service manual for Zoll X series defibrillator machine,kindly?

RE: Zoll - X Series
Updated  May 10 2022
1 Reply

Looking for service Manual.If somebody can send the Manual or Link to get the Manual.Thanks in Advance Prafull@somtechnology.com

RE: MAQUET - Cardiosave IABP Hybrid
Added  Apr 18 2022
0 Replies

hello i need maquet hl-20 belt kit. Can you give a price for this?

RE: MAQUET - Jostra HL-20
Updated  Apr 18 2022
1 Reply

Hello there. I have a cardiosave model defective device in my hand. The device gives an error '' system over temperature ''. I have the service manual, but it does not show a way to fix such an error. Can you help with the issue?

1 Reply

I have several HeartStart MRx devices that will be donated to the Ukraine war. They are currently in the French language; how do I go about changing them to English so they can be more universally used? Do I need to download an entire software in English or is it possible to make the change in the configuration menu? Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

RE: Philips - HeartStart MRx
Added  Apr 7 2022
0 Replies

I need circuit diagram

RE: Schiller - CardioPlus
Added  Apr 6 2022
0 Replies

Hi I'm Khalid . I am an engineer from Pakistan . We have a schiller defigard 4000 in our collection. Our device has a problem! When we connect power cable initialy display white light on for two seconds and then switch off. After that not power on defib even rotating nob. Please guide me thanks

RE: Schiller - DIFGARD 4000
Updated  Apr 5 2022
3 Replies

Can anyone help to solve the Electrical Test Fails Code #117 problem on our CS300? Thank you in advance

RE: Datascope - CS300

Ask a Question

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree