Cardiology Forums

Sun Jan 20 2019
1 Reply

Sm I looking at a failure of the unit to discharge? (wish i had paid more attention at the time) or am I looking at an internal failure to interpret the QRS waveform and discharge on time? board failure?

Thu Jan 17 2019
1 Reply

How many hours will one full helium tank last pumping 1:1 with a 50cc balloon before it's empty? Also looking to see if Maquet/ Datascope supplies helium tanks, our supplier is back ordered a few weeks.

1 Reply

What is displayed is cryo console is off please on. After attempting to turn on it states error cryoconsole then there is a number 15 in the top right corner of the display screen.

Sat Dec 29 2018
2 Replies

Is there any way to disable the Charge button to stop overriding the Analyse Button?

Fri Dec 28 2018
1 Reply

I have a Lifepak 300 with 3 leads marked RA, RL, and LL. Just want to verify proper placement.

1 Reply

Hello I have a problem with the R-series ecg fault 5

Wed Dec 19 2018
2 Replies

service manual

2 Replies

I'm looking for schematic diagram of power supply PN M1722-62700 for codemaster xl+.

0 Replies

I need manufacture instructions for cleaning the outer surfaces of the Sorin Bypass machine REf# 28-95-01 Much thanks

2 Replies

when checking the device the basic check should i unplug the A/C or NO ??

Ask a Question

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree