Cardiology Forums

2 Replies

Looking for operating and services manual for the Cobe 043620 heart lung bypass machine and a source for the maintenance parts.

Fri Apr 6 2018
2 Replies

We received this unit as a gift but it speaks in french. Is there a way to program it to English

0 Replies

Hi everybody I hope you can help me with this issue, when i press down the button for charging the capacitor, on the screen just shows "DESFI ERROR" and the device can not work like this. Hope you guys can help me, thanks

0 Replies

is there a service manual to assist me in troubleshooting printing issues and/or parts descriptions?

Mon Mar 26 2018
1 Reply

system test states ok and screen is working but keypad not working. any suggestions???

Wed Mar 21 2018
0 Replies

I cannot calibration. I need code for calibration it. How can I do that?

Tue Mar 20 2018
1 Reply

Working of defgard 400

Tue Mar 20 2018
2 Replies

Anyone can help Calibration code for Cobe-Century

Sat Mar 17 2018
2 Replies

My vent pump head is not working after 9 month of inactivity. It showing error message.

2 Replies

The service LED indicator is on for the power adapter that is mounted underneath the defib. No error codes in the defib history and the unit is working fine. When the power cord is removed & re-attached, the service LED goes off. The service manual has no information on the power adapter and I can't find anything on the power adapter... Thanks for your help.

Start a Forum

SIGN IN FIRST