Cardiology Forums

Updated  Jan 4 2024
1 Reply

Printer of Lifepak20e defibrillator is printing very very slowly and continuesly while its On!! Any idea!!? Plz

Equipment: Lifepak20e defibrillator

0 Replies

When Biocare IE 3 is started, the following appears on the screen: loading application code... and then please wait... The application code is not started, the system hangs. What should I do?

Thanks for answers

Bruno PPSG

Equipment: Biocare - iE 3

Updated  Dec 20 2023
1 Reply

HELLO I HAVE A PROBLEM WITH THE BENEHEART D3 PRINTER. THE DOOR OF PRINTER COMPARTMENT DOESN´T LOCK AND THE PRINTER WORKS BUT THERE IS NO  PRINTED RECORD. 

Equipment: MINDRAY D3 DEFIBRILLATOR/MONITOR

RE: Mindray - BeneHeart D3
0 Replies

Difference between rotaflow and rotaflow II

Equipment: Getinge - Rotaflow II

RE: Getinge - Rotaflow II
Added  Dec 10 2023
0 Replies

Difference between rotaflow and rotaflow II

Equipment: Getinge - Rotaflow II

RE: Getinge - Rotaflow II
0 Replies

the manual says to unscrew the 2 long screws on the bottom then insert thumbs in the main knob well and push up. However the front panel doesn't move at all when doing this. is there an additional step or tool required? thank you, Stefan 

RE: Zoll - M Series
Updated  Dec 7 2023
1 Reply

Need user manual

Equipment: Artema Innomed Medical - Cardio Aid 200B

RE: Artema Innomed Medical - Cardio Aid 200B
Updated  Dec 5 2023
3 Replies

I keep getting repeating error codes after self test on my machine was wondering if anyone has encountered this and was able to fix it. so far I have taken the machine apart and cleaned contacts on all the harnesses. I think its probably board level or software related. 

the codes are 

PC_ERROR_BAD_CHECKSUM (Program contents failed Checksum test.)

103B

UI_ERROR_MISSING_LANGUAGE (Configured language was not available.)

400B

SM_ERROR_CRC_FAILURE (Program contents failed CRC test; value = high 16 bits expected CRC, low 16 bits include computed CRC).)

RE: Physio-Control - Lifepak 15
1 Reply

Looking to save the data from a HS1 defib of ours that's been used, but don't really have a spare £1800 lying around in order to buy a licence for the heartstart event review pro software. Does anyone have any suggestions/workarounds?

Equipment: HeartStart HS1

Updated  Nov 3 2023
1 Reply

Control desk states UPS Module not present. UPS Module is dead. No display on it at all, unit still charges the UPS batteries and runs on battery when disconnected from AC, but the UPS module isnt recognized by the control desk (For reading voltages, percentages, and allowing for battery conditioning test).

Need help figuring out what I can replace on the UPS Module board, component level, since the device doesn't have parts available anymore.

RE: Sorin Group - Stocket SIII

Ask a Question

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree