Cardiology Forums

0 Replies

How can i have the Q-Stress print a 12 lead with interpretation like our old GE Case system. It prints without interpretation

Equipment: Cardiac Science Q-Stress Windows 7

Equipment: Cardiac Science Q-Stress Windows 7

Added  Jun 9 2023
0 Replies

Hello,

Hope you are well. 

I have an FR3 AED which is in good condition. However is there a way to see the exact percentage of the battery remaining? For example the FR2+ it states on the menu counting backwards how much charge is left. For example if it says 2% that means that the battery has 98% remaining. 

RE: Philips - HeartStart FR3
Updated  May 26 2023
1 Reply

Replaced coin cell today and now unit turns on normally then displays "system fault 36, Defib disabled, Pacer disabled." Suggestions?

RE: Zoll - E Series
5 Replies

My defibrilator gives error fault 72 and fault85 and defib disable. Does Anyone konw what the problem is?

Equipment: Zoll m series error

RE: Zoll - M Series
Updated  Apr 12 2023
1 Reply

CHANGE AC /DC BOARD

Equipment: TEC 5531

RE: Nihon Kohden - TEC 5531
1 Reply

My lifepak 20 fades to white after being on and after i measure the volts according the service manual i found there are exchange on both capacitors c93 is 3.3v instead of 2.5v and c96 2.5v instead of 3.3v is there is an error in the service manual? is this the error ?if not then what will be the error?

RE: Physio-Control - Lifepak 20
Added  Mar 25 2023
0 Replies

Anyone knows the password for service?

Equipment: Medtronic - Performer CPB

RE: Medtronic - Performer CPB
Added  Mar 25 2023
Updated  Mar 21 2023
1 Reply

What is the manufacturers recommended Preventative Maintenance Schedule? Who does it?

RE: Viasonix - Falcon Pro
Updated  Mar 14 2023
1 Reply

Does anyone know the security key sequence to enter advanced configuration mode?

RE: MAQUET - Cardiosave IABP Hybrid

Ask a Question

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree