Cardiology Forums

Updated  Dec 26 2020
2 Replies

Hi i have a x series here which is showing a battery communication failure. I had to use the device until it self shutdown due to low battery. I have attached the x series now to the power brick but it will only turn on without battery. If i plug the battery in after poer on it shows a battery communication error. Is there a way to reset the battery without the external charger?

RE: Zoll - X Series
2 Replies

I will be traveling to LMIC countries and need to find a source for the service calibration software and serial interface cable to replace the failed NVRAM batteries in some units. It would be easier if these were not located in remote low resource locations around the world, but I was asked to see if I could "repair" several of these units with the same issue, no ECG waveform and the service light on, note that entering the service mode log shows the problem being the battery and calibration. Problem is, we cannot get the software or an original copy of the service manual/service software CD from the manufacture as this is end of life. Can anyone arrange to send a copy?

RE: Physio-Control - Lifepak 12
Added  Dec 12 2020
0 Replies

Can some send to me the MDM password for philips L50 .

0 Replies

Need this spare urgently. Linear actuator 220V TMX 425

Updated  Nov 27 2020
1 Reply

Hi there- I am looking for internal paddles for the Burdick DC200 defibrillator. Do these exist? Thank you.

RE: Burdick - DC200
Added  Nov 12 2020
0 Replies

Anyone out there know what causes the sound/speaker to stop working? Swapped out the speaker and still no sound. Thanks in advance.

RE: Philips - Heartstart FR2
Updated  Nov 4 2020
1 Reply

We just started servicing a doctor with the IS2 Dual Head Nuclear camera and she has lost her operating manual. Can I get a copy of one so my Tech and learn the camera. Thank You, Michele Draper, CEO 707-301-2192

2 Replies

I have a beeping that first said battery low, replaced external battery. Is there an internal battery that I might need to replace?

RE: Zoll - M Series
Updated  Oct 28 2020
1 Reply

I have 2 units that will advance paper, but will not print. I check for correct paper. One I have even replaced the printer ribbon cable and the printer assembly but still nothing. Any suggestions? I hate to think its the board just for no printing.

RE: Zoll - R Series
Updated  Oct 28 2020
1 Reply

I keep getting "Check Pads" every few seconds. When I set up the 30J test, the unit will not discharge, charges, but wont discharge. Forget about higher settings, unit will not discharge at any setting. I tried another multi-function therapy cable, but no luck. Anyone seen this before? Any suggestions?

RE: Zoll - R Series

Ask a Question

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree