Cardiology Forums

Updated  Mar 14 2023
1 Reply

Does anyone know the security key sequence to enter advanced configuration mode?

RE: MAQUET - Cardiosave IABP Hybrid
Updated  Mar 10 2023
1 Reply

Charging troubles

Equipment: Defibrillator shciller defigard 4000

RE: Schiller - DEFIGARD 4000
Added  Mar 9 2023
0 Replies

The device works, but it gives equipment disabled therapy failure. In my research, I came to the conclusion that there may not be a serial number, but the serial number is written in the device information. can you help me solve this error?

RE: Philips - Hearstart XL+
Added  Jan 26 2023
0 Replies

Good afternoon we need the IFU for cleaning the probes

Equipment: Intra-Aortic Balloon Pump (IABP)

Updated  Jan 12 2023
1 Reply

How do you change the language

Equipment: Cardiac Science - Powerheart AED G3 Trainer

RE: Cardiac Science - Powerheart AED G3 Trainer
Updated  Jan 12 2023
1 Reply

I have a unit that won’t power on either on wall power or battery. It gives a few beeps with a quick screen flash and nothing. Else happens. It will continue to do that until it’s turned off or unplugged. Any suggestions?

RE: Zoll - E Series
Updated  Jan 9 2023
1 Reply

Hi, My device service led is on while there are no logs there. How can I solve this problem?

RE: Physio-Control - Lifepak 20
Added  Jan 9 2023
0 Replies

Hi, My device service led is on while there are no logs there. How can I solve this problem?

RE: Physio-Control - Lifepak 20e
Added  Jan 5 2023
0 Replies

Hello! I am having strange issues with my GE Mac 5500. When the unit is unplugged and running off battery, the display works perfectly fine. However, as soon as I plug into AC power, the display shuts off and does not come on. I have never seen this happen and wanted to see if anyone has seen this issue, or if you have any troubleshooting advice. Thank you!

Equipment: GE Healthcare - Marquette MAC 5500

Updated  Dec 22 2022
1 Reply

défibrillateurs :E-0115

Equipment: Bexen - REANIBEX 700

RE: Bexen - REANIBEX 700

Ask a Question

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree