Hemodynamic Monitors Forums

0 Replies

or how to reset the password operator

Updated  Feb 24 2016
3 Replies

does anyone have a service manual for this device? I have a NIBP problem the pump motor never turns on (I tested it with external source and it functions)

thank you

RE: Philips - Xper Flex Cardio Physiomonitoring System
Added  Oct 1 2015
0 Replies

I there a way to reset the unit to factory specs and erase patietn files?

RE: SonoSite - BioZ
6 Replies

The BioZ machine I use in the office is very old, and in need of replacement. I contacted Sonosite and was informed they no longer make them. Can you tell me why not? have they been replaced by better technology? What kind? Sonosite was not able to provide answers

RE: SonoSite - BioZ
Updated  May 30 2013
1 Reply

Team,

Has anyone experienced the repeated, consistant failures of this system? We have three of these units in our Cath labs since October last year and I have had to replace five of them after repeated failures.

Your input please.

Alex

0 Replies

We have several new Xper Information Management Physiomonitoring 5 units running in are holding area. We have been experiencing issues with the mouse and keyboards locking up intermittently. We also have a less alarming issue with the screens going to sleep. I would like to know if anyone else out there has been experiencing similar issues with these particular units.

Thanks,

Don

1 Reply

Are measurements of thermodiluition correct in cardiac mitralic stenosis?

RE: Pulsion Medical Systems - PiCCO plus

Ask a Question

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree