Cryostat Forums

Added  Jun 28 2022
0 Replies

Hello I'm looking for the service manual for an HM 550 or if not HM560. Thank you

RE: Richard-Allan Scientific - Microm HM560 CryoStar
0 Replies

How do you turn off retraction

RE: Leica Biosystems - CM1850 UV
0 Replies

Dos nyone know what is the exact replacement for the HM525 controller circuit board? Is the BERGER LAHR CONTROL CIRCUIT BOARD CARD LS 220642-00-01 C LS 2206420001C the correct replacment? I have seen it listed as a replacement for the HM505 but was not sure whether it is the same for the HM525.

RE: Microm - HM520/HM525
0 Replies

Specimen head temperature doesn't work I changed the Peltier object and checked in the service mode how much current it draws only 1600mA comparing to the original one from anther cryostat x50 that draw 2400mA and the temperature reaches only -3 in the best cases. so is the problem the new peltries because i,ve changed twice and still the problem occurs please help thanks Mohannad

RE: Thermo Fisher Scientific - NX50 Cryostat
1 Reply

Thermo Shandon Cryotome E (620E). Does anyone know what the P5 error code indicates? It was in the micron setting window. I'm not sure it's an error, but I don't know what it indicates.

RE: Thermo Fisher Scientific - Cryotome E
Updated  Mar 16 2022
1 Reply

Cryostat not advancing. Best way to check. First time on Sakura. Have always worked on Leica

Updated  Dec 14 2021
2 Replies

Does anyone now where I can obtain a new LCD display

RE: Richard-Allan Scientific - HM550
Updated  Nov 10 2021
2 Replies

need help decoding error EO: 15 (Leica Biosystems CM1850 UV)

RE: Leica Biosystems - CM1850 UV
Updated  Nov 9 2021
2 Replies

Has anyone had any luck reseting the HELP message on the display of this cryostat?

RE: Leica Biosystems - CM1860
0 Replies

Leica CM1520 cryostat. I am looking for the current part number for the expansion valve module. I was told that the e-valve module from the CM1850 would work, but Leica says that both part numbers I have for that have been discontinued, with no replacement. I have been unable to find a service manual or parts list for the 1520.

RE: Leica Biosystems - CM1520

Ask a Question

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree