Immunoassay Systems Forums

Added  Jul 20 2022
0 Replies

Per Beckman each pack is good for 50 tests. Has anybody experience reagent is used up quicker than expected? Calibration knocks out about 20 tests. Also, is it better to order a steady amount with same lot number?

RE: Beckman Coulter - DXI 600
0 Replies

could it be put on the bench someway?

RE: Siemens - Dimension EXL
Added  May 19 2022
0 Replies

How would I find out if Abbott still offers service support for a 2007 PRISM, and the cost and quantity of Assay kits available, that are used.

RE: Abbott - PRISM
Updated  Apr 6 2022
1 Reply

error message vaccumpressure too0 low comming when you try to put the machine in running

RE: Abbott - ARCHITECT i1000SR
1 Reply

Hi, when i start MiniVidas appears one error, Optical Hardware Failure, can any one help how can i fix this error, thanks.

RE: Biomerieux - Mini Vidas
0 Replies

The temperature of wash carousel does not rise to the Required limit. How can I fix this bug?

RE: Beckman Coulter - Access 2
0 Replies

Can anyone provide the troubleshooting steps or guide to resolve this error. I am actually trained by siemens on this instrument but we no longer support it officially, so I have no access to all the previous resources I had previously to resolve this error quickly. But a past customer has requested help to help them resolve this problem.

RE: Siemens - IMMULITE 2000 XPi
Added  May 8 2021
0 Replies

How can I download pdf manual

RE: Tosoh Bioscience - AIA-900

Ask a Question

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree