Light Source Forums

0 Replies

I need some help with "Error Lamp Changer Fail" Thanks.

"

RE: Fujinon - EPX 2200
4 Replies

Hi all,

I have a xenon nova 175 Karl Storz light source which had a lamp that had run up its working hour. After i replaced the xenon lamp the light came on for a moment, but after that the lamp and the heat sink just make this continious clicking sound and no light is shown from the lamp.

The fan and all other components seems fuctional but lamp will not turn on and makes this continious clicking sounds.

Any help is appreciated

Equipment: Xenon nova 175 Model 20131520

Updated  Jan 30 2024
1 Reply

When the scope is connected, the screen displays scope power off. How can I turn on scope power?

RE: Fujinon - EPX-4400
1 Reply

How to change language of 500XL Xenon Light source? Anda how to reset hour lamp?

RE: Smith and Nephew - 500XL
0 Replies

How to change language of 500XL Xenon Light source? Anda how to reset hour lamp?

RE: Smith and Nephew - 500XL
Updated  May 13 2023
1 Reply

Hi please any one can repair processor epx 4450

RE: Fujinon - EPX-4400
Updated  Apr 25 2023
5 Replies

Hi group, i replace the lamp of this source light and now i need reset the source to start work in a normal way, but i don't know how to do it. Someone to help me. Olympus clv-u40

RE: Olympus - CLV-U40
Updated  Mar 14 2023
2 Replies

Alguém poderia ajudar ,estou com o stryker x8000 com erro ao acender o equipamento,se puder enviar o manual de serviços ficarei grato. waltherleles1972@gmail.com

RE: Stryker - X8000
0 Replies

hello, I would like to know how to connect my pentax epk 100p to a monitor with VGA output. I tried with an RGB-VGA cable but the monitor doesn't recognize the cable. Thanks for the attention

RE: Pentax - EPK 100p
Updated  Feb 27 2023
1 Reply

Bonjour, notre pentax epk i, à un problème de démarrage , c'est à dire quand nous l'allumons nous constatons qu'il reste figé des heure sur le nom de l'appareil "PENTAX" pendant des heures, alors avez vous l'idée du problème et qu'est ce que l'on peux faire à ce stade, nous sommes dans l'urgence merci.

Equipment: Pentax - EPK-I

RE: Pentax - EPK-i

Ask a Question

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree