Light Source Forums

Added  Dec 14 2022
0 Replies

Why is my display face having a blinking light thus making me not able to use the buttons to set sth.

Equipment: Olympus - CLV-160

RE: Olympus - CLV-160
Updated  Nov 22 2022
1 Reply

Every once in a while the equipment gives me the E3 error, then E2 and E1 and it crashes, then I have to wait to restart the equipment, does anyone know this error?

Equipment: Stryker - X8000

RE: Stryker - X8000
Added  Sep 23 2022
0 Replies

suit a l'initialisation de mon EPK-i je trouve plus la fonction b-mode (twin mode ) de l'aide s'il vous plaît

Equipment: Pentax - EPK-i

RE: Pentax - EPK-i
Updated  Sep 1 2022
2 Replies

Hi guys, I put a new lamp in the light supply, and it will not reset like usual.. It seems the indicator lights on the panel are blinking and it seems the light is working as I can see the light in the door.. I defeated the interlocks to see the light ignite as well. I replaced four of these with new bulbs, and all reset just fine.. This one just will not reset for some reason. The lights are all on and blinking for the time meter.. It is a CLV-190 EVIS EXERA III (I realize there are several variants of the CLV-190.. This is what mine are).. Hope you guys might have an idea to look for before I call Olympus tomorrow.. mrstan

RE: Olympus - CLV-190
Updated  Aug 1 2022
1 Reply

Hello,my Epki not show image from scopes. I try on all video exit and everything show black image( dvi,vga,bnc video).Scopes is good i try on another epki.Please Help!

RE: Pentax - EPK-i
2 Replies

Hello. The L9000 gives a consistently slightly red light. There are no errors. Does anyone know how to calibrate color in it?

RE: Stryker - L9000
Updated  Jun 20 2022
2 Replies

The light souce gives an error message, Clv scope err E300 connect the scope again

RE: Olympus - CLV-190
Updated  Mar 14 2022
1 Reply

Sometimes there is some click sounds coming and lamp blinks

RE: Luxtec - LX300
Updated  Jan 31 2022
2 Replies

I am looking for the service mannual of olympus cv 160. Please e-mail me at cjones@posc-az.com. Thanks

RE: Olympus - CV-160
Updated  Jan 13 2022
1 Reply

The xenon nova I have make sound for longue time before shining. Sometimes it does shine. But when I remove the top and I on it, it works without making a sound . Can someone help me ?

RE: Karl Storz - Xenon Nova 300

Ask a Question

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree