Light Source Forums

Added  Jan 10 2022
0 Replies

light gets on only after multiple attempts

RE: Fujinon - XL-4400
0 Replies

Please help me.. I have processor Pentax EPK-I, the problem is blank screen to touch panel LCD display, but there is a picture on the monitor scope. just a blank screen, no display and light at all on the touchscreen processor. Thank you

RE: Pentax - EPK-i
Updated  Sep 15 2021
1 Reply

looking for CV 150 Olympus system

RE: Olympus - CV-150
Updated  Sep 15 2021
1 Reply

Ma source de lumière stryker L9000 émet une lumière verte.

RE: Stryker - L9000
0 Replies

Hi guys, I have a Luxtec 1300T which I am trying to find operator instructions for. It seems fairly straight-forward in using the unit, but having an operations book is required to put into service. I hope someone can help. Integra seems to have procured all the Luxtec line of light sources, but have dumped them all it seems.

Updated  Jul 23 2021
4 Replies

I have olympus CV-160,all turn green colour,please I need technical assistance on what to do

RE: Olympus - CV-160
Updated  Jun 24 2021
2 Replies

My EPK-i screen went blank, but the processor identify the equipment. I do not have any F700 to change and I already check the capacitors. Anyone have any more suggestions?

RE: Pentax - EPK-i
Updated  Jun 10 2021
1 Reply

Manual de serviços

RE: Stryker - X7000
Updated  Jun 1 2021
2 Replies

Hi, I am facing a problem in calibrating Stryker L9000. Two LEDs were replaced as they were defective. The resultant light should be white, instead it is grrenish-blue. All the three LEDs are working/glowing. Thank you! With Kind Regards Peri

RE: Stryker - L9000
0 Replies

Any one here help me I want service manual for Light source Olympus - CLV-U40d very necessary i have a problam with power supply

RE: Olympus - CLV-U40

Ask a Question

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree