Light Source Forums

0 Replies

Any one here help me I want service manual for Light source Olympus - CLV-U40d very necessary i have a problam with power supply

RE: Olympus - CLV-U40
Updated  Mar 31 2021
2 Replies

Can anybody please provide me with the service manual of Light Source of Smith and Nephew 500 XL

RE: Smith and Nephew - 500XL
3 Replies

It was working fine.... after i've seen that batt is 0.0150v (3,6v) i took it out , with pcb board. .....after 4 days..... , new batt installed , i turned it on , seems ok but it doesnt recognize any endoscope ! , "information at the center " "Please connect endoscope !" it goes away for 2-3seconds after connecting endo. right after 2-3secs , it goes back , right in the front of video feed...... i am able to enter (shift + f1) to bring the file list of CFG's of endo's. but there is no way to navigate or choose any from list.... any help/options ? epm- was disassembled and assebmled + cleaning / no changes , every conntcion cleaned , every cable checked etc. there has to be some hidden "thing" somewhere..... Please help :)

RE: Pentax - EPM - 3500
Updated  Feb 6 2021
1 Reply

Pls tell me the solution of temperature error e12

RE: Smith and Nephew - 500XL
Updated  Jan 23 2021
2 Replies

How to change the Led Bulb of stryker L9000 LED light source

RE: Stryker - L9000
2 Replies

how many hours of xenon lamp life is in nova 300 model

RE: Karl Storz - Xenon Nova 300
7 Replies

Hello. Video processor Fujinon VP-4400. There is no image from the endoscope camera on the display. Where the image should be, a dark background with noise. The endoscope is serviceable, checked on another video processor. Help if you know what is the cause of the malfunction. Where can I find the service manual? Thank you.

RE: Fujinon - EPX-4400
Updated  Jan 7 2021
2 Replies

How do you reset the timer for the conmed linvatec Ls 7700 lamp, i just changed the lamp for a brand new one but cannot reset the timer so it doesnt work

RE: ConMed Linvatec - LS7700
Updated  Dec 18 2020
4 Replies

Does anyone know how to get the front cover off? I don't want to break anything off?

RE: Luxtec - 9100
Updated  Dec 18 2020
1 Reply

Hi Please help with the resetting lamp hour after lammp replace. thanks you very much for sending the advice. Kindly Regards

RE: ConMed Linvatec - LS7500

Ask a Question

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree