Light Source Forums

Updated  Oct 28 2020
1 Reply

Need service manual . please sent me

RE: Karl Storz - Xenon Nova 300
Updated  Sep 28 2020
5 Replies

I'm having trouble with the light source which is experiencing erratic opration, it emits green and sometimes red light output but there are times that the unit is functioning well though it is hooked up to a voltage regulator ever since but still the problem persist, Would this mean that it has a Power supply module issue or the LED membrane illuminator itself?

RE: Stryker - L9000
Updated  Sep 23 2020
2 Replies

HI I need the service and operation manual for one equipment and its in diferent parts and i want to reconstruc it

RE: Smith and Nephew - 300XL
0 Replies

Can anyone provide me with an electronic copy of the user manual for either of these Fuji Endoscopic Video Processors?

RE: Fujifilm - EPX-4440HD
Updated  Jul 23 2020
6 Replies

Whenever I switch on the device , machine shows temperature error e 12 please assist

RE: Smith and Nephew - 500XL
Updated  Jul 16 2020
3 Replies

Good evening, I have a problem with the Stryker L9000 Light Source. When the light is activated, E2 appears on the display and the light that remains on for a few seconds and is blue. Can someone help me. Thanks so much.

RE: Stryker - L9000
Updated  Jul 3 2020
1 Reply

Hello! Sir, kindly help to resolve this issue, Lamp is work just for a sec. It seems like a point is missing(ground). Please share service manual, Thanks for your response. Regard Zohaib

RE: Olympus - CLV-U40
Updated  Jun 24 2020
7 Replies

Hello, I'm looking for manuals for the EPM-3500. I have a friend that would like to take crack at fixing ours. We've got a dimming problem that new bulbs didn't fix, so he's going to take a shot at it. We just need the manuals.

RE: Pentax - EPM - 3500
Updated  May 31 2020
2 Replies

help in repairing luxtec 9300xsp power supply

RE: Luxtec - 9300 XSP
Updated  May 31 2020
1 Reply

how to repair power supply

RE: Luxtec - 9300 XSP

Ask a Question

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree