Ophthalmic Equipment Forums

Updated  Mar 17 2024
1 Reply

Error: RTC is not alive, any solution to this message

Equipment: ZEISS - FDT 710

RE: ZEISS - FDT
Added  Oct 2 2023
0 Replies

Need service Manual. We have a dark smudge in the “photo” of the retina on scans

Equipment: Zeiss HD-OCT 5000

RE: ZEISS - Cirrus HD-OCT 5000
Updated  Sep 25 2023
1 Reply

• Canon r-rf10 error code 233 how do I fix this. Machine not booting 

RE: Canon - R-F10
Updated  Sep 13 2023
1 Reply

Where can I have my power supply checked.

Equipment: Canon - RF10 Autorefractor

RE: Canon - RF10 Autorefractor
Updated  Apr 25 2023
1 Reply

PRICES OF CANON XEPHILIO OCT-A1

Equipment: CANON Xephilio OCT-A1

RE: Canon - Xephilio OCT-A1
Added  Mar 15 2023
0 Replies

Where can I get a copy of the user manual pls

Equipment: ZEISS - VISULENS 500

RE: ZEISS - VISULENS 500
Added  Jan 15 2023
0 Replies

kindly advice

Equipment: NIDEK - Marco AR-800

RE: NIDEK - Marco AR-800
Added  Jan 7 2023
0 Replies

Hi everyone, I have a Zeiss FDT 710 device, where am currently facing the error of “RTC is not alive” upon its bootup. I was wondering if anyone might know the way this could be fixed? Otherwise, does the RTC refer to the “real time clock”? Thus I couldn’t find any battery. Thank you all, Shahab

Equipment: ZEISS - FDT

RE: ZEISS - FDT
Added  Nov 23 2022
0 Replies

Hi, We have Canon R-F10 machine when we switch on it displaying system Error 224 kindly suggest the reason and solution of Error. Thanks & Regards Optical House

Equipment: Canon - R-F10

0 Replies

Hello, We purchased a second hand Canon CR-2 Retinal imaging device with the camera fully functional that was sold as is without a pc or laptop. I contacted Canon more than two months ago and they haven't replied still. I located the local Canon branch in Yemen, but sadly they do not provide any of Canon's medical equipment nor the services. I was hoping that someone can provide a full image of the softwares and drivers needed for the device. You can contact me directly through my personal email: Demmi@gmail.com Awaiting your kind reply.

Equipment: Canon CR-2 Retinal imaging camera

RE: Canon - CR-2 AF

Ask a Question

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree