Ophthalmic Equipment Forums

Updated  Jul 28 2020
3 Replies

Huvitz Charops CRK 8800 Autorefractor/keratometer.

Have vertical lines on left n right side of screen. Replaced screen but still there. Voltages all correct, possible causes please

RE: Charops - CRK-8800
Updated  Jun 17 2020
1 Reply

Where can I find a service manual for this projector?

Nidek CP-770

RE: Marco Nidek - CP 770
Updated  May 20 2020
4 Replies

Greetings, I have a issue with the equipment: at turning on the equipment, it show the error "Can not initialize motor 8", somebody knows exactly who is that stepmotor? It has 8 stepmotors but not labeled with a single number. Best Regards and thanks for any help. Mariano.

RE: KOWA - AP-5000C
Updated  May 6 2020
1 Reply

How to fix wrong values reading of rk 700 auto refractor 

RE: NIDEK - ARK 700/A
Added  May 5 2020
0 Replies

Please can i get the video of the machine

RE: NIDEK - AR-660/A
0 Replies

Need information for servicing Rodenstock NCT-400  , calibration

RE: Rodenstock - NCT-400
Added  Mar 4 2020
0 Replies

I could use the PM procedure and disassembly instructions for the field of travel. Joystick not so smooth.

RE: ZEISS - VISUCAM 224/524
0 Replies

How do I program my Ark 700A so that the values from the Auto retractor end on the console on the Epic

Updated  Feb 20 2020
1 Reply

Good day. I recently got a Ark 700. The problem is every time i want do km measurement it says "err" on the display and thereis a noise coming from the unit. I pull out the covers and find out that the noise come from the belt of a small motor and there was a mirror that fell down but am not sure from where. If anybody nows about this please, i will really appreciate any help. Thanks.

Added  Jan 25 2020
0 Replies

We have a few of this RODENSTOCK NCT-400 non contact tonometers that need to be calibrated, I somebody has a manual , or instruction on how to calibrate it will be very helpfull.  Thank you

RE: Rodenstock - NCT-400

Ask a Question

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree