Computed Radiography Forums

0 Replies

I have an issue with the RU unit not reading a film. I have replaced the work station to eliminate any software issues and also any workstation related hardware problems. I have also used 2 different x-ray generators to make sure there is exposure on the plates. When I insert the plate the RU interface window tells me the RU is reading the plate. The XG-1 unit then goes through the process of unloading the plate and reading it as per normal. It starts by showing the development as a uniform grey colored process and then one it reaches the end of the film the image turns white. The RU erases the plate and ejects the cassette as per normal. So it's not the plates, exposure, workstation or hardware. It must be the XG-1 unit itself. Any ideas? Anyone - I am desperate ....

Equipment: Fujifilm - FCR XG1

RE: Fujifilm - FCR XG1
1 Reply

Had a power surge during Monsoon storm and unit will not connect to network. Need network board/dicom board replacement

Equipment: Konica Minolta - Regius Model 110

RE: Konica Minolta - Regius Model 110
Added  Sep 29 2022
0 Replies

Invalid NX license or missing dongle error

Equipment: AGFA - CR 30-X

RE: AGFA - CR 30-X
Updated  Sep 23 2022
1 Reply

having an issue with the optical module of digitizer cr 10x ,agfa, and it stopped working how to clean and if possible how to find a new optical module part and how much

RE: AGFA - CR 10-X
Added  Sep 22 2022
0 Replies

I lost the key NX licence to operate my CR is it possible to get one?

Equipment: AGFA - CR-25

RE: AGFA - CR-25
0 Replies

Hello guy's, I have issue with auto picture validation, when I scan x-ray card, every time need to validate picture and not sending automatic to the Main computer, I try to find this function in menu, but can't find, How I can make all scanned picture Validated automatically? Thank You in Advance

RE: Kodak - Directview CR 850
Updated  Sep 21 2022
1 Reply

Supporting services not ready (Ref. Mess 377)

Equipment: Agfa CR30 X

RE: AGFA - CR 30-X
Updated  Sep 19 2022
1 Reply

why it was showing

Equipment: fulji prima t2

RE: Fujifilm - FCR Prima T2
2 Replies

Not showing ready and no error

Equipment: AGFA - CR 10-X

RE: AGFA - CR 10-X
Added  Sep 11 2022
0 Replies

Service manual needed.

RE: Fujifilm - FCR Carbon XL-2

Ask a Question

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree