Computed Radiography Forums

Updated  Sep 23 2021
1 Reply

triangle is flashing and no comminication please help me

RE: Carestream - DirectView Classic CR
0 Replies

I keep getting this error. Please help. :( "The cassette load has failed. The image on the plate is still valid and has not been scanned. Press continue to eject the cassette."

4 Replies

Receiving message - Network error (24010) reconnecting to JM

RE: Konica Minolta - Xpress CR- Regius 210
2 Replies

i have problem with network communication between the agfa drystar printer and NX Workstation and AGFA CR 35-x to solve it i have to change the CR35-X Ip address but i need username and password to login configuration from BROWSER if anyone can help please !

RE: AGFA - CR 35-X
Added  Sep 13 2021
0 Replies

Display board is unable to communicate with the IEB

RE: Carestream - DirectView Elite CR
Updated  Sep 13 2021
2 Replies

Workstation not able to start NX Viewer, Supporting Service not ready Ref.MESS491. I tried restarting and its not helping

RE: AGFA - CR 10-X
Updated  Sep 9 2021
4 Replies

PLZ HELP ME TO GET ANSWER ABOUT MY ERROR 336 CASSETTE DOSE NOT EXIT ANY ONE HAVE MANNUAL SERVICE OF ERROR CODES

RE: Fujifilm - FCR Prima T2
Updated  Sep 9 2021
1 Reply

Hi, if someone could help me with the part number of the MDU part, I need to buy it for Peru.

RE: Konica Minolta - Regius Model 110
Updated  Sep 5 2021
3 Replies

The reader doesn't go to ready "No green circle at the left upper corner" and self test the unit gave "display board is unable to communicate with the IEB Can any one help to solve this issue please?

Updated  Sep 1 2021
1 Reply

Not connecting show offline

RE: Fujifilm - FCR CAPSULA XLII

Ask a Question

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree