Computed Radiography Forums

Updated  Mar 22 2024
1 Reply

The machine doesn't complete self test, hence leading to a bridge in communication between the digitizer and the workstation

Equipment: AGFA CR 30-Xm

RE: AGFA - CR 30-X
Updated  Mar 18 2024
1 Reply

can I buy a refurbished board

Equipment: AGFA CR10

RE: AGFA - Initia CR1000
Updated  Mar 14 2024
1 Reply

I need the guid for software installation

Equipment: Fujifilm - FCR PRIMA

RE: Fujifilm - FCR PRIMA
Updated  Mar 12 2024
1 Reply

Hello Agfa- CR 10-X Monumerizer does not connect to the machine. I've checked the internet connection, it's ok and I've even changed the cable for the connection between the digitizer and the computer but nothing works, the digitizer flashes orange. What should I do to get a connection between the digitizer and the computer?

Equipment: Agfa-CR 10-X

RE: AGFA - CR 10-X
2 Replies

anyone can you please help me with my problem I unplugged the ethernet cable from FUJIFILM FCR PRIMA T2 to the pc and I connect the pc to the internet lan then I troubleshoot the internet when I plugged again the ethernet cable from FUJIFILM FCR PRIMA T2  the machine say OFL and when I open the application there's a warning says "THIS SYSTEM  CANNOT BE USED ON YOUR COMPUTER USED IT ON DULY REGISTERED COMPUTER" huhuhu please kindly help me :( 

RE: Fujifilm - FCR Prima T2
Updated  Mar 3 2024
1 Reply

I am getting a 7118 critical error message. How can I fix this?

RE: Konica Minolta - Sigma 2 CR
Updated  Mar 3 2024
1 Reply

I got error 06140 for regius 110, how can i solve this error?

Equipment: Konica Minolta - Regius Model 110

RE: Konica Minolta - Regius Model 110
Updated  Feb 10 2024
1 Reply

Heey

I need help 

While working the cassette got stucked, it has been placed exactly the same as usual with the orange corner on the right hand side closest to the user, as instructed. The cassette is locked into the processor and I can't remove, but the processor is not reading it. I've tried restarting it but nothing has changed

RE: AGFA - CR 10-X
Updated  Feb 2 2024
2 Replies

Error 06036

Equipment: Konica Minolta - Regius Model 110

RE: Konica Minolta - Regius Model 110
2 Replies

Hi I would get the CASSETTE TRANSPORT BELT CM9517098102

Equipment: Agfa dx-m

RE: AGFA - DX-M

Ask a Question

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree