Mobile Radiography Forums

1 Reply

Does anyone have the service manual for the Philips Practix Convenio Portable X-Ray?

RE: Philips - Practix Convenio
Updated  Sep 11 2022
1 Reply

I keep having error F55 even after replacing all batteries. Any help?

Equipment: Shimadzu - MobileArt Plus MUX-100H

RE: Shimadzu - MobileArt Plus MUX-100H
Added  Sep 9 2022
0 Replies

Hi everyone, any one can help provide the instruction how to calib the touch screen of mobilett mira. Tks in advanced.

RE: Siemens - Mobilett Mira
Added  Sep 8 2022
0 Replies

Having an issue with the boom retracting back in. It’s hard to push back in. Any help would be greatly appreciated Thanks

RE: Carestream - DRX-Revolution
Added  Sep 8 2022
0 Replies

I just bought a used MobileDart Evolution MX7 and the battery died cou ple days ago, I changed it with your installation manual instructions and did the ad justment for the battery and everything is good for the system with no errors, The problem now is that the DR system when I turn the button on it it turns on for 2 seconds beeps 3 times then turn off I can hear the soun d of the computer turned on and the fan and see the light on only for couple seconds, Please advise me what to do to fix that

RE: Shimadzu - MobileDaRt Evolution
Added  Sep 8 2022
0 Replies

I just bought a used MobileDart Evolution MX7 and the battery died cou ple days ago, I changed it with your installation manual instructions and did the ad justment for the battery and everything is good for the system with no errors, The problem now is that the DR system when I turn the button on it it turns on for 2 seconds beeps 3 times then turn off I can hear the soun d of the computer turned on and the fan and see the light on only for couple seconds, Please advise me what to do to fix that,

Equipment: Shimadzu - MobileArt

RE: Shimadzu - MobileArt
Updated  Sep 4 2022
4 Replies

The unit will not turn on. Unless it is plugged into the wall. New batteries install and I also installed the k20 and k21 relay kit.

Equipment: Shimadzu - MobileArt Evolution MX7

RE: Shimadzu - MobileArt Evolution MX7
Added  Sep 4 2022
0 Replies

The unit will not turn on. Unless it is plugged into the wall. New batteries install and I also installed the k20 and k21 relay kit.

Equipment: Shimadzu - MobileArt Evolution MX7

RE: Shimadzu - MobileArt Evolution MX7
Added  Aug 12 2022
0 Replies

Dear Colleagues , Machine requests for windows login credentials at startup. Can anyone assist with the default password for the windows OS. Many thanks segun segun_ademetan@yahoo.co.uk

Equipment: Fujifilm - FCR Go

RE: Fujifilm - FCR Go
Updated  Aug 5 2022
2 Replies

Desafortunadamente, todavía tengo preguntas para las que no he encontrado respuestas. Por ejemplo, ¿cuál es la mejor manera de buscar ganancias en Internet? ¿Es eficiente?

RE: Samsung - GM85

Ask a Question

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree