Mobile Radiography Forums

Updated  Jul 3 2020
3 Replies

Fujifilm - FDR Go
Hello, Could do you help me to find the meaning of the error F55, it appears during the charging process of batteries, Thanks.

RE: Fujifilm - FDR Go

SAGAX replied 9 hours ago

2 Replies

GE Healthcare - AMX 4 Plus
Hello, dear friends. I am looking for help to fix a mobile AMX 4 PLUS. During start up process, test 02 and test 03 fail. I do not have experience on this system. Any help will be highly appreciated. Thanks in advance. Regards

RE: GE Healthcare - AMX 4 Plus

Ty replied 3 days ago

Added  Jun 29 2020
0 Replies

GE Healthcare - AMX 4
Hi, I have a GE Healthcare - AMX 4 with the 106 Error, I need the password for the diagnostic please

RE: GE Healthcare - AMX 4

Lmento posted 4 days ago

Added  Jun 21 2020
0 Replies

Shimadzu - MobileArt

Good day i need a solution for shimadzu mobile art , error 56 keeps coming up, replaced batteries and did calibration for batter replacement, after a month the error comes up again, recalibrated and it went off, then after 3 weeks it error 56 come up again, and when i tried enter service mode it did not enter ... please i need a solution this problem (note that the new battery that was replaced has not yet been used because the supplier has not sold the xray)

RE: Shimadzu - MobileArt

EngrAnthony posted 13 days ago

Added  Jun 11 2020
0 Replies

GE Healthcare - AMX 4

Is it possible and feasible to convert the GE AMX-4 to operate off of AC power rather than the 9-12v batteries? If so, what is required and who would do this kind of work? Thanks for the help.

RE: GE Healthcare - AMX 4

STAT MED posted 22 days ago

Added  Jun 10 2020
0 Replies

Shimadzu - MobileArt Evolution MX7
Facing above error while charging

RE: Shimadzu - MobileArt Evolution MX7

AmeerHamza posted 24 days ago

Added  Jun 9 2020
0 Replies

Shimadzu - MobileArt Evolution MX7
We are facing problem when we plug in the machine for charging. It gives an error of F5a. Please suggest.

RE: Shimadzu - MobileArt Evolution MX7

AmeerHamza posted 24 days ago

Updated  Jun 4 2020
2 Replies

Siemens - Mobilett II
Pls, I need a working CPU board(Board- D11) for Siemens mobilett ii x-ray machine urgently. thanks.

RE: Siemens - Mobilett II

Roupe replied a month ago

Updated  May 27 2020
1 Reply

Siemens - Mobilett XP
DEAR COLLEAGES : I AM SEARCHING OF THE SERVICE MANUAL OF THE MOBILE X RAY, MOBILLET XP DIGITAL B Y SIEMENS . . . PLEASE, LET ME KNOW IN CASE YOU HAVE IT . . THANKS A LOT

RE: Siemens - Mobilett XP

MedWrench Kari replied a month ago

Added  May 20 2020
0 Replies

Philips - MobileDiagnost wDR
Does anyone have a service manual and PM procedure for a Philips MobileDiagnost wDR portable?

RE: Philips - MobileDiagnost wDR

Larry1962 posted a month ago

Ask a Question

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree