Mobile Radiography Forums

Updated  Oct 30 2023
1 Reply

Why LOW MA error coming 

Equipment: Digimed - Prox

RE: Digimed - Prox
Updated  Oct 28 2023
1 Reply

I urgently need help to restor mobilllet 11. The relays makes sound when the ON button is press but no display to perform operations.  Thanks 

Alex

Equipment: Mobilllet 11

RE: Siemens - Mobilett II
Updated  Oct 27 2023
1 Reply

What can cause error 5100 in mobilett xp digital

RE: Siemens - Mobilett XP
Added  Sep 28 2023
0 Replies

I have a LISTEM MOBIX 1000 and recently had a problem with electrical parts of the console, the technician said that it was very difficult to repair because there is no electrical manual available, but after 3 months with the technician he managed to repair it. Now, after 3 weeks working perfectly, there is no xray output, everything seems normal but there is no xray output, no ray. What can I do? Someone help me please!!!

RE: Listem - MOBIX-1000
Updated  Sep 18 2023
Added  Sep 6 2023
0 Replies

Can anyone help with Philips Practix 160 B6 board, capacitor and service manual.

Equipment: Philip Practix 160

RE: Philips - Practix 160
Updated  Sep 2 2023
1 Reply

the machine is charged, but not permitting the work, because we see the F55 message. 

Equipment: Shimadzu - MobileArt Plus MUX-100H

Added  Sep 1 2023
0 Replies

Hello,

I ran into a problem with the Miramax machine and had to calibrate the detector every time the machine is turned on. Please advise.

Let me ask you to go to that. Can we deactivate this detector to use as a general device?

Best regards,

Chao.

RE: Siemens - Mobilett Mira
1 Reply

How can I solve the issue of my mobile GE healthcare AMX not charging?

Equipment: GE HealthCare - AMX 4

RE: GE HealthCare - AMX 4

Ask a Question

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree