Mobile Radiography Forums

Updated  Dec 23 2021
4 Replies

Hi there, I want to know how to save images from Mobilett XP Digital to thumbdrive.Please advise. Regards, Chao.

RE: Siemens - Mobilett XP Digital
Added  Dec 18 2021
0 Replies

Hello everyone I need Service manual for mobilett B X-Ray siemens. I haved error 14. Can anyone help me.

RE: Siemens - Mobilett II
1 Reply

Green light indicator is working. Speaker and AVI board verified to work. At desktop level, no sound icon in taskbar and says "no audio device installed". Audio devices are present and working correctly in Device Manager. Unistalled/reinstalled audio drivers, no change. Also, opening Settings app (only) sends Windows Explorer into a going blank/refresh cycle. Exiting settings app stops weird behavior. Can enter control panel and all other programs with no issues.

RE: Carestream - DRX-Revolution
Updated  Dec 6 2021
1 Reply

Please, i need help to solve this problem.

RE: Siemens - Multimobil 10
Updated  Nov 25 2021
2 Replies

How can I clear the communication error showing on my Fujifilm FCR PROFECT CS screen

RE: Fujifilm - FCR Go
6 Replies

PLEASE can anyone help me ,i have a schimadzu with error F 56. the error will not go even after replacing all the batteries,and not entring adjustment mode.pls what could be the problem thanks

RE: Shimadzu - MobileArt Plus MUX-100H
Updated  Nov 17 2021
2 Replies

every one i need service manual of siemens mobilett xp mobile x-ray

RE: Siemens - Mobilett XP
Updated  Nov 11 2021
1 Reply

Kindly guide about Error F55.

RE: Shimadzu - MobileArt Plus MUX-100H
1 Reply

How do I find out where the historical calibration dates for the panel are located on the machine?

RE: Shimadzu - MobileArt
Added  Nov 6 2021
0 Replies

The system is moving backwards with drive handle and the control at the collimator handle. Replaced the DMC board and tested the connection of the front bumper sensor. It's still is moving backwards. Any suggestions?

RE: Canon - RadPRO Mobile 40kW

Ask a Question

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree