Mobile Radiography Forums

Added  May 18 2023
0 Replies

Hello, I am a member of the Air Force at a deployed location in Kuwait. I am having trouble with logging into the Philips MobileDiagnost wDR portable and was wondering if anyone ever had or seen this issue? It is on the decryption login screen and I have tried all restarts and shutdowns, as well as both user and password combinations. Unfortunately, nothing seems to work; currently waiting on Philips to get get back in touch after submitting a ticket, but need all the help I can get. Not sure if it's a software fix with the discs we have or how to move forward with the next steps

RE: Philips - MobileDiagnost wDR
Updated  May 11 2023
1 Reply

can anyone tell me how to reprogram kvp and mas? At a pediatric hospital and some techniques are too much.

Thanks,Robyn

RE: Shimadzu - MobileDaRt Evolution
Added  May 8 2023
0 Replies

Good day my colleagues, I have an Apelem x-ray model SAXO 4T, which shows me an error when it is turned on, where it says that the x-ray tube must be calibrated, I need the service manual for its repair or someone has had this problem and can you help me, thanks in advanceEquipment: Apelem Saxo 4T

RE: DMS - Saxo 4T
Updated  May 4 2023
1 Reply

pls. I need service manual of siemens mobillet ellara max..

Equipment: Siemens - mobillet ellara max

RE: Siemens Healthineers - MOBILETT Elara Max
Added  Apr 22 2023
0 Replies

Give error 14 with prep can service manual or what error mean plz

Equipment: Drgem jade-40 portable x ray

RE: DRGEM - Jade
Updated  Apr 7 2023
1 Reply

??st04 fild

Equipment: GE Healthcare - AMX 4

RE: GE HealthCare - AMX 4
Updated  Apr 3 2023
1 Reply

How do I calibrate amx4plus

Equipment: Amx4plus

RE: GE HealthCare - AMX 4 Plus
Added  Mar 30 2023
0 Replies

What is the cause of F13 error ?

Equipment: Shimadzu Mobile Art Evolution

RE: Shimadzu - MobileArt
0 Replies

Please, if possible, give me a step by step manual to resolve this error. Thanks.

Equipment: ItalRay Basic 4006

Added  Mar 24 2023
0 Replies

Does anyone know what this error code means. The batteries are not charging also.

RE: Fujifilm - FDR Go

Ask a Question

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree