Endoscopy Forums

1 Reply

How to change language of 500XL Xenon Light source? Anda how to reset hour lamp?

RE: Smith and Nephew - 500XL
0 Replies

How to change language of 500XL Xenon Light source? Anda how to reset hour lamp?

RE: Smith and Nephew - 500XL
0 Replies

Has anyone solved the "DF not connected E402 error code"?  My customer is using an Olympus OEP-5 printer and is not using the internal image management system to capture pictures from the OTVS-190 with a flash stick.  I can't find anything online.

Equipment: Olympus OTVs-190

RE: Olympus - Visera Elite OTV-S190
0 Replies

Good Day, 

Karl Storz UI500 Endoflator displays 322 error after boot up and CO2 connected. Once unit is restarted error occurs once more. Unit boots up as normal once no gas is connected - however with low pressure error as expected. Any help would be appreciated.

Equipment: Karl Storz Endoflator UI500

Equipment: Storz Endoflator50 UI500 error322

RE: Karl Storz - Endoflator 50
Updated  Aug 1 2023
1 Reply

Do you know how much an EN-580T double balloon endoscopy system costs?

Equipment: EN-580T

RE: Fujifilm - Double Balloon Enteroscopes
Updated  Jul 31 2023
1 Reply

trying to obtain operator's manual

Equipment: Rigid Endoscope, 30deg, Arthroscope 7210 BA

RE: Gyrus ACMI - Rigid Scope
0 Replies

- I'm having trouble with a model of a high-frequency electric emission knife device - Model: TEKNO TOM 411 Can you give me the user manual, please?
- I want about the characteristic curves of the device modes
Thank you sir

Equipment: TEKNO-MEDICAL - Tom 411

RE: TEKNO-MEDICAL - Tom 411
Updated  Jul 24 2023
1 Reply

I NEED OF THE MANUAL OF CONTROLLER E 9000

Equipment: ConMed Linvatec - E9000 System

RE: ConMed Linvatec - E9000 System
0 Replies

how to increase font size of endoscope numbers in printout of ew2 endoscope washer?

RE: Steelco - EW 2
Updated  Jul 13 2023
1 Reply

Needing a quote for a used Zeiss Tivato 700 anyone know what their going for right now? or have any sources where I can quote?

Equipment: Zeiss Tivato 700

RE: ZEISS - Tivato 700

Ask a Question

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree