Miscellaneous Forums

Added  Apr 9 2024
0 Replies

where can I find a user guide on the internet

Equipment: Christie Medical Holdings - VeinViewer Vision2

RE: Christie Medical Holdings - VeinViewer Vision2
Added  Feb 19 2024
0 Replies

Any one can help, the handpiece M4 not working with XPS 3000, however it working with the newer model IPC, 

I tried this M4 with another unit XPS 3000, also not working.

RE: Medtronic - XPS 3000
Updated  Feb 7 2024
2 Replies

How can you tell if it's a fuse that needs to be replaced, the cradle switch, and/or part of the circuit board to be replaced? I have checked to make sure that all of the internal connections are in the proper places without any frayed wires. The on-off switch still lights up green but does flicker. I can't get either the otoscope or ophthalmoscope to light up. 

Any suggestions?

Thanks!

RE: Welch Allyn - 767 Wall Transformer
Added  Feb 2 2024
0 Replies

Looking for a procedure to calibrate or validate the tempertue of  the TerumoBCT, Model TSCDII

RE: Terumo - TSCD-II
Updated  Jan 24 2024
2 Replies

Changing a breaker

Equipment: National Biological - Houva II

RE: National Biological - Houva II
Updated  Jan 5 2024
1 Reply

I am looking for a new dental grinder piece for our millennium motor pack 25/30 unit. Any help would be greatly appreciated.  

RE: Summit Hill Laboratories - VETROSON Millennium 25/30
Added  Dec 6 2023
0 Replies

I have Medtronic IPC model machine. and its showing error 26. Any one Can help.

Equipment: Medtronic - IPC

RE: Medtronic - IPC
Updated  Aug 16 2023
1 Reply

I'm working on a unit, similar to the stryker 840 (AO 0295-200), and i can't remove the bearing from the armature nor the armature. I see there is a cam tool to remove it but it's discontinued. Does anyone have 1 or have another idea for replacing it?

RE: Stryker - 840
1 Reply

We need a whole touch screen panel or the display board behind it for the Biodex - Balance System SD 950-300 or any other. These are no longer available from the manufacture. Or we'll have a nice looking system to part out...

RE: Biodex - Balance System SD
0 Replies

Can i recieve a copy of the service manual ?

RE: Hologic - ThinPrep 2000

Ask a Question

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree